Final Fantasy XII
Sad 
Hi guys, can some experts here helped me with?
i set up this PCSX2, i set the configuration, graphics, controller etc,..
but still the game from Final Fantasy XII is still shaking.. thank you
here's my computer specs:

CPU: Intel 5200 2.5GHZ SLB9T R0
Rams: Balistix DDR2 800 2x1GB
GPU: Asus EAH4770 Formula 512MB 128BIT GDDR5

PCSX2 0.9.6
GPU: GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.14
Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0
Controller: Twinpad 0.8.3
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
Bios: Europe V01.60(04/10/2001) Console

Thank you

Sponsored links

cycle through interlace mode (F5)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
how can i fix my frame rate to 60FPS? i observed the will be stable if tyour FPS fixed. thanks
(12-16-2009, 06:25 PM)superdry Wrote: how can i fix my frame rate to 60FPS? i observed the will be stable if tyour FPS fixed. thanks

In order to get it to go faster(at least in my experience). Update to the latest beta, you can find it on the forums. On a machine like yours, you'll notice a HUGE boost in the speed. the 890 version of the plugins i've noticed don't run well on slower machines. You will also probably need to turn the vu cycle steal up. I have it set to 4 on my machine and haven't had any real issues.

It will NOT give you a full 60fps all the time however, you will still get slow downs in areas with alot of load. But places like the lhusu mines, parmina rift, and many others will be at 60fps. Places like the ozmone plains will sometimes drop to 50-53 fps but still be playable. Esper battles will be a drain and be prepared to have to move your camera to being in an overhead position to get full speed. Its still very much playable, but those are the drawbacks. (Your machine is 500mhz faster than mine, so you may not have those issues, however)
------------
CPU: Core I7 Q720
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT240M
Ram: 4 gigs
@InfelPira

is that from CPU Configuration that you mention in VU Cycle Steal Up?
(12-17-2009, 07:05 PM)superdry Wrote: @InfelPira

is that from CPU Configuration that you mention in VU Cycle Steal Up?

no. the VU Cycle steal options are in the "speed hacks" cofiguration. You must be on the latest SVN to be able to have access to that option.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-12073.html

those are my settings with pictures of how to do it and a youtube video of the end results.
------------
CPU: Core I7 Q720
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT240M
Ram: 4 gigs