Final Fantasy XII
its a laptop so yah now. i put on the speed hacks and i dont even know how to change ini settings. its working a lil better now.

Sponsored links

\pcsx2\ini
guess im just gonna haft to deal with the low fps everyonce and a while. sucks tho cause the speed hacks ***** up the good CG cutscenes but its the only way to keep good frame rate. gotta pretty good setup besides taht though using my 19" moniter instead of the laptops 17" and hooked up my xbox controller and am using that instead of keyboard. idk i miss my pc but i fried it like a year and 1/2 ago.
I use 1.5 ee and I have my resolution low (my desktop is slow for this game, but not realy slow, just kinda slow)
it's blocky fullscreen, but it plays fast enough for me
thx for the help regardless though man
what are your specs?
no problem. and my specs are in my profile
gotta a pretty good setup only thing thats really lacking is the grahpics card. anything below 8800 in the 8xxx series has like way like less memory interface bits then even the late 7xxx series.
but in all seriousness this game takes way to much power then neccisary. i mean i can play dx10 games on descent settings on this comp an get alright fps. i mean this game was made 2 years ago for a out dated game system. just doesnt compute for me.
emulation is rough, and the PS2 itself, as of last I heard, has 7 cores
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ps2#Hardwar...patibility
specs the system are at the bottom. it's pretty lengthy.