Final Fantasy XII FPS Slowdown
Sorry, I've changed my config since playing FFXII... I played KH2 since, and I played with all speed hacks off unlike with FFXII. I've forgotten exactly how I had everything setup for FFXII, but I'll set it back to how I think it was and post the pic here. (not really much point in doing it in a PM is there? It may also be helpful to other people)

Also, I just read through 3 or 4 of those "PAL vs NTSC" threads and got no answers... It's all opinions and wrong facts. Google is the only way to find a proper answer I think.

--------------------

OK, I'm pretty sure this is how I had it all setup:
Pcsx2 beta 1329
Plugins (It was actually an older revision of GSdx, r14xx and I used the previous release of SPU2-X)
Graphics
CPU
Speedhacks
Advanced
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB

Sponsored links

For FFXII, pretty much leave things at the default settings and enable some speed hacks if you are experience some slow frame rates. It's one of the "base" games for the emulator, along with the likes of FFX and Kingdom Hearts.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Cheers Lartin, sorry for the trouble but if i may ask Krazy when you say "base" games for the emulator what exactly do you mean?, and sorry once again for the bother.
The ones that are most compatible/most of the code was designed for. Obviously getting the really popular PS2 games would have been/still is a developer priority, so those are usually the ones that work well with just the default configurations.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Ah ok cheers for that