Final Fantasy XII International w/English Patch
First just want to say what an awesome program/emulator this is - great job!

Second, is anyone running FFXII International with the English patch - http://psx-scene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62222 - on pcsx2? I read (skimmed through) all the pages in that thread and didn't see it brought up anywhere.

I've been wanting to try this out but wasn't sure if it was supported on this emulator. Is anyone playing it with good results?

Thanks,

Sponsored links

It works but I don't how good,I only played it a little just to test the image after patching it.
(09-16-2010, 08:04 PM)vsub Wrote: It works but I don't how good,I only played it a little just to test the image after patching it.

Well, I was patching the image as I posted that and had no problems getting thru the first scenes with Reks. Now I am getting crashes in Rabanstre when you first get control of Vaan.. seems to only happen when I am running around.

Anyone else have experience with this game? If so, can you post what bios version you have? Ill have to check mine when I get home.. I believe it is 9000 something. Also what settings you use would be helpful.

Thanks
The bios region/version doesn't matter.
I played the game on my PS2 a little(~30 minutes)and it worked fine but I almost didn't play it on pcsx2(18fps and less is way too slow even for tests)
I see.. I have a fairly new cpu/card and get good fps in the game. Just from skimming through the thread in my original post it seemed there were different results with differing bios versions. I'm going to read that thread in more depth.

Would be nice to hear from others that have tried this.
I'm running the game and no problems so far, yes, I'm using the english patch from griever (I think that's his nick name xD)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
(09-17-2010, 01:08 AM)Butz_san Wrote: I'm running the game and no problems so far, yes, I'm using the english patch from griever (I think that's his nick name xD)

Would you mind postings the pcsx2 settings you use?

Pretty awesome that ffgriever made this patch.. have wanted to try the international version since it came out.
(09-17-2010, 02:51 AM)sillybloke Wrote:
(09-17-2010, 01:08 AM)Butz_san Wrote: I'm running the game and no problems so far, yes, I'm using the english patch from griever (I think that's his nick name xD)

Would you mind postings the pcsx2 settings you use?

Pretty awesome that ffgriever made this patch.. have wanted to try the international version since it came out.

My settings are all default, Also I'm not using any speed hack at all Smile
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
working fine here too. minor graphic (due to patch layout) bugs, but other that that works fine