Final Fantasy XII PAL CGI cutscene problem
(12-08-2012, 10:31 PM)Metagondria Wrote: I had just exactly the same problem MentorK had !!

Switching to manual gamefixes or pressing F9 key did the trick... but errr...

EDIT: correction, manual gamefix did not WORK.. pressing F9 key however did !! Using PSCX2 r5452 !
Or enable both FFX video fix + GSdx software rendering = SUCCES ..but won't turn back to HW automatical !

Using manual game fixes will that not undermine the compatibility of other games that might need certain fixes !? And do i have to set gamefixes back to auto ?

Or can i leave it just at that ?

Hints/tips/tricks and guidelines much appreciated recaption Happy ?

cherrriepoppers

That's a good question, what happens if the manual fix is ticked, does the automatic fixed still works (I mean, is added the special fix or is the automatic application completely bypassed?)... let's experiment it here.

Edit: Just confirmed the automatic game fixes are still applied even if additional game fixes are explicitly applied.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

(12-09-2012, 04:11 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Edit: Just confirmed the automatic game fixes are still applied even if additional game fixes are explicitly applied.

REaly ? Good to know Happy

Well, if something bad woud happend ingame again i know where to look first to try and rectify it Closedeyes !

That said, it still surprises me how much of an impact EE/FPU round mode settings can have in a game !!!

Again, i want to thank @retraction for pointing that out Cool

i sure will keep that three pointer Biggrin in mind next time when the game goes awol again Rolleyes !!

cherriepoppers
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1
Hi there guys!

I have the same problem, some black frame here and there during the FMV playback..

I tried both the manual game fix and the F9 trick during the playback..

But PCSX2 crashes either way.

What could it be the problem? And how could I get rid of those annoying black frames?

Thank you very much! Smile