Final Fantasy XII Save Editor
i recently found the Ivalice SE FFXII save editor. i was wondering if it works with PCSX2. i'm trying to get excalibur and a few other weapons i would prefer not to go get myself, and when i use it to search for saves i extracted with mymc, it won't show the files. but if i copy the file name and paste it into the search bar, it just opens up a file with a bunch of false information. it says i have 22 of an item/weapon when i actually have none...

so, what do i do, or does it just not work at all?

Sponsored links

heh...
Alienware M17X
Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9300 (2,53 GHz)
1 TB
Windows Vista Ultimate 64Bit (Windows 7 coupon)
(8GiB) DDR3 SDRAM
SLI Dual 1GiB GDDR3 GTX 280M
17-inch WUXGA (1920*1200)
(08-22-2009, 09:00 PM)xRebellionx Wrote: heh...

well aren't YOU useful. Glare
(08-22-2009, 09:18 PM)itachi1285 Wrote:
(08-22-2009, 09:00 PM)xRebellionx Wrote: heh...

well aren't YOU useful.ass Glare

Well you have to find someone else
Alienware M17X
Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9300 (2,53 GHz)
1 TB
Windows Vista Ultimate 64Bit (Windows 7 coupon)
(8GiB) DDR3 SDRAM
SLI Dual 1GiB GDDR3 GTX 280M
17-inch WUXGA (1920*1200)
That editor is only compatible with raw save files. You must use PS2 Save Builder to extract the raw save from the save you extracted with mymc.
Im curious.. I have used SaveBuilder to extract FFX game saves and used the FFX editor to edit my game save and then put it back in my PCSX virtual memory card and ti works a treat.. but I have been trying to get the exported game save over to my PS2 memory card.. I have an Action Replay MAX but for some reason it never accepts the game save from my USB pen.. Sad

Anyway.. about the FFXII editor.. where can i download it? Smile

Im pretty sure theres a topic on here about how to export a FFX game save and then use the editor and then import the game save back accross to PCSX.. the exact same method can be used for FFXII I am assuming.. obviously with the one exception being that your using the FFXII editor rather than the FFX editor.. OBVIOUSLY! hahaha

Edit:
Heres the link
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-FFXED-Fin...FFX+editor

it explains how to export your game save, edit it, and then bring it back into your PCSX virtual memory card Smile Hope that helps Smile
Specs:
CPU - AMD Phenom X4 9850 Black Edition Quad Core Socket AM2+ (940 pin) 2511.36mhz
MB - ASUSTek Crosshair II Formula Motherboard - nForce 780a SLI SPP (MCP Southbridge)
RAM - 8gb DDR2 Dual Channel Corsair PC2-6400
GFX - NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS 512mb (I do have a 550GT TI 1GB)
OS - Windows 7 64bit/Fedora 13 KDE
(09-08-2010, 03:34 PM)ChrisR1982Edin Wrote: I have been trying to get the exported game save over to my PS2 memory card.. I have an Action Replay MAX but for some reason it never accepts the game save from my USB pen.. Sad

You must convert the save file to AR-MAX format. mymc is capable of exporting or importing .max saves, or you can convert from .psu to .max with PS2 Save Builder.

(09-08-2010, 03:34 PM)ChrisR1982Edin Wrote: Anyway.. about the FFXII editor.. where can i download it? Smile

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-Tools-Appl...s-Homebrew

(09-08-2010, 03:34 PM)ChrisR1982Edin Wrote: the exact same method can be used for FFXII I am assuming.. obviously with the one exception being that your using the FFXII editor rather than the FFX editor.. OBVIOUSLY! hahaha

You cannot use Ivalice SE the same way as FFXED because Ivalice SE does not read .psu files. You have to extract the raw save from the .psu and edit that.

Yeh thats what I had done.. I ahd used mymc to export the same as a MAX file file.. then when I put it on a USB memory stick Action Replay Max Evo recognised there was a USB stick plugged in.. but didnt show any game save.. maybe I should try converting psu to max with save builder instead.. see if that works..

FFXII editor.. nice one thanks Smile I will have a play with that when I get home Smile Actually.. I have been playing FFXII and to be honest.. Im not keen on it.. Iv just escaped the prison after crashing the whole meal for.. Vance is it? *unsure* right at the beggning I know! But.. its kinda rubbish.. FFX had me hooked straight away! FFXII is.. very slow! Hence me wanting to hack it so I can get through the game quicker.. maybe it gets better later on..
Specs:
CPU - AMD Phenom X4 9850 Black Edition Quad Core Socket AM2+ (940 pin) 2511.36mhz
MB - ASUSTek Crosshair II Formula Motherboard - nForce 780a SLI SPP (MCP Southbridge)
RAM - 8gb DDR2 Dual Channel Corsair PC2-6400
GFX - NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS 512mb (I do have a 550GT TI 1GB)
OS - Windows 7 64bit/Fedora 13 KDE