Final Fantasy XII - Slow Play and other Issues
No the squeaky sounds are a known bug and can't be fixed by settings. You have to wait for a fixing by developers.

Sponsored links

[quote='Jlagreen' pid='15281' dateline='1231623196']
Quote:Actually my FSB is 489 and runs like this 24/7 without any probs Smile. Well, luckily I bought DDR2-1000 RAM last year so it's no problem.

Ah my bad, i thought the multiplyer was 9.5 not 9
Piracy and Being a vegetarian that eats Quorn are alike.

Your in denial, and want the real thing, not matter what you think.

CPU:E8500 MB:Asus P5Q-E RAM: 3Gigs of Corsair domination 5-5-5-15 GfxCard:ATI Radion HD 4870 OC'd @775Mhz GPU, 1000Mhz GDDR5 Ram
(01-11-2009, 03:46 PM)Jlagreen Wrote: No the squeaky sounds are a known bug and can't be fixed by settings. You have to wait for a fixing by developers.

To be honest, i found P.E.Op.Ss ability to generate sound independent of game speed invaluable, meaning the sound will stay good even when the game runs slow.

So i prefer slightly glitchy cinematics before squeaky sounds.
(01-10-2009, 08:12 PM)Graylord Wrote: (This was supposed to go in playground forum, sorry, if any moderator could kindly move it)

Whenever lots of characters are in scene (and often in in-game cutscenes) the game runs slowly, although remaining at a proper fps (~57fps) and the CPU usage is only up to 44%

I do not know what the last section on the title bar is, but it is ~1300 | ~4800 whenever it runs slowly.

I also get some errors regularly in FMWs, "sceMpegGetPicture is aborted" which makes the sound crackling and image stops for a second.

Any setup suggestions/solutions aswell as configurations to improve it.
My specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 3Ghz (3.12 overclock at 74c heat.)
3GB RAM (4 installed, but only 32bit os)
XFX GeForce 8800GTS 640MB GDDR3

My setup:

[Image: setup.jpg]
Rest is pretty much default.

And do you know what causes these glitches?
(in the background and behind the rat)
[Image: artifact.jpg]

I usually run the game in DX9, the performance seems to be the same and DX10 causes a glitch in the faces (a vertical line down the face) of all characters.

Note: Running the VM version, due to crashes and other glitches with the TLB version.

<Edited by moderator>
Read the rules. No external linking