Final Fantasy XII and Xbox 360 Gamepad
Unfortunately, the only gamepad I have to try to use with this emulator is the Xbox 360 one. I was curious if this is going to work at all the the PCSx2 emulator, as I'm currently having trouble configuring it. No matter what I try, it seems as if both the right and left thumbstick get mapped to only the right thumbstick. If anybody knows how to get this set up or if it just flat out doesn't work, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, I seem to be having some serious performance issues with my copy of Final Fantasy 12. According to the compatibility list, the game should work with the emulator properly. However, everything seems to be going in slooowwwww mooootion. All of the audio is drawn out and stuttery, and everything in general seems to be moving at about half the speed that it should be properly going at. However, my PC exceeds the requirements that are generally given for the emulator to run properly. I don't have any archival titles available to test with at the moment, so I don't know if it's purely an FF12 issue or not. I have...

Core 2 Quad
GeForce 9800GT
6GB RAM
Win7 64-bit.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Couldn't find anything in the configuration guide that seemed to do me any good.

Sponsored links

I'm using an Xbox 360 gamepad and had no trouble configuring it with Lilypad.
All I did was untick DirectInput in 'Game Device APIs' and leave XInput ticked.
Don't forget to clear all keybindings and bind from scratch again just to make sure.

No trouble whatsoever in configuring all of the buttons, including the analog, L3 and R3.
Rumble support might be flaky, but that doesn't really concern me much.
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz ([email protected])
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
(04-04-2010, 02:51 PM)k1net1cs Wrote: I'm using an Xbox 360 gamepad and had no trouble configuring it with Lilypad.
All I did was untick DirectInput in 'Game Device APIs' and leave XInput ticked.
Don't forget to clear all keybindings and bind from scratch again just to make sure.

No trouble whatsoever in configuring all of the buttons, including the analog, L3 and R3.
Rumble support might be flaky, but that doesn't really concern me much.

Thanks. I'll keep playing with the settings until I get it to work, then. Glad you can get it to work in the gamepad settings because I know Joy2Key hates the second analog stick and trigger buttons.

Anyone know what's up with the slow motion stuff? Or is that just kind of a "it's in beta, it happens" issue at the moment?
Quote:Anyone know what's up with the slow motion stuff
how many Ghz for your CPu ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-04-2010, 06:44 PM)jesalvein Wrote:
Quote:Anyone know what's up with the slow motion stuff
how many Ghz for your CPu ?

2.5GHz, 4 cores.

I got the slow-mo fixed actually. But now it keeps crashing after I get to the Sandsea and do the tutorial for obtaining licenses. Rage!