Final Fantasy XII help
After i got the new beta 708 and took off all clamps i finally got some better Frame rates but still could be a bit better as the voices are still slow but the walkin around is not like slow motion.

Im wondering if there will be any fixes or patches for this game anything to help a tiny bit more frame rate and as i said before this is not a CPU issue i know enough about my pc to know this.

Sponsored links

Why did you just make another copy of that thread?
cause now i hae the 708 beta and the game works alot better with the plugins u mentioned and i could use any extra help to make it run even better this is for FFXII help for who like to help or need it. this has nothing to do with my last thread. cause now the game works just a few minor issues now
Check denormals are zero in advanced (VUrec options)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
yeah thats wat i did and it improved framerate alot but just trying to see if there is any patches for this game or if they can make some. i am using the peops sound plugin and the voices are normal but just a little off from lip sync like they voices are faster then there lips are moving. and if i use the other plug in with time scaling the voices are kinda slow motion speaking

Bositman you have been a help and i thank you for ur help
(02-08-2009, 02:56 PM)Bositman Wrote: Check denormals are zero in advanced (VUrec options)

thanks.

It SURE do some boost in fps from 54fps -> 61fps in some heavy scene.
(02-09-2009, 05:28 PM)RetupmocSoft Wrote:
(02-08-2009, 02:56 PM)Bositman Wrote: Check denormals are zero in advanced (VUrec options)

thanks.

It SURE do some boost in fps from 54fps -> 61fps in some heavy scene.
when i doo this i have no text in the game !!! they run slow somtime Sad
Amd Dual core Opteron 185 OC to 3.0 ghz
Asus A8N32 SLI deluxe
3 gig of ram
8800 GTS 320 meg
SB X-FI Xtrem Gamer
Vista Ultimate 64
Use the latest beta.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
thanks will test it today !!
Amd Dual core Opteron 185 OC to 3.0 ghz