Final Fantasy XII lagging
I know, I'm not denying anything you are saying, I completely believe you. It just didn't look that demanding at first, if you know what I mean. Haha. LaughLaugh

Sponsored links

This CPU might be able to play FFXII quite easily, it has a STP of 1384 which is quite higher than the Core2duo's which manage to run this game moderately. maybe could you provide your GSdx.ini file and speedhacks section for better settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-26-2015, 05:46 AM)ssakash Wrote: This CPU might be able to play FFXII quite easily, it has a STP of 1384 which is quite higher than the Core2duo's which manage to run this game moderately. maybe could you provide your GSdx.ini file and speedhacks section for better settings.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, If you want a screenshot of my Bios and Plugins here they are.

If you need anything else, let me know. I'll reply as soon as I can.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

do you need HW hacks for a specific reason ? if not, you can disable it and the other two options. also, I need a screenshot of your speedhacks section settings at emulation settings.

meanwhile, set windows performance plan to high performance and play the game while plugged in.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-26-2015, 05:55 AM)ssakash Wrote: do you need HW hacks for a specific reason ? if not, you can disable it and the other two options. also, I need a screenshot of your speedhacks section settings at emulation settings.

meanwhile, set windows performance plan to high performance and play the game while plugged in.

Actually, this is my Desktop.. Haha, Is that bad? WackoWacko

Anyways, here's the screenshots you asked for;

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-26-2015, 05:46 AM)ssakash Wrote: This CPU might be able to play FFXII quite easily, it has a STP of 1384 which is quite higher than the Core2duo's which manage to run this game moderately. maybe could you provide your GSdx.ini file and speedhacks section for better settings.

If it were 3 cores or more, it could play it for the most part.

However this is one situation where actually more than just STP matters.

@Pyro - turn all those manual gamefix off, as well as MTVU(it does say only for 3+ cores afterall). Set EE cycle rate hack to 3. I still heavily don't except it to be fullspeed though.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
The MTVU hack speedup is dependent on how much the VU1 unit is used for the certain game, it may also offer increase in performance on a dual core but it's always best to check it out. Wink
- Refraction
(05-25-2015, 09:39 PM)| Pyro | Wrote: Processor: AMD A4 63000 APU 3.7 GHz (dual core)
RAM: 8.00 GB (7.2 usable, don't know if this matters, but I put it anyway.)
System Type: 64-bit
Operating System: Windows 8
Graphics Card: Radeon 8370d HD graphics

I don't have much to add on to the topic, but I feel obligated to point out that your PC is in no way a gaming machine. It doesn't even have a dedicated GPU, you only have an APU.

With 1400 STP, if it truly is a dual core, you could play some games with speedhacks. Don't expect any of the more demanding ones to run great, tho. The "GPU" could limit you as well, so don't expect huge resolutions.
With an E8400, which at stock has 1300(?)-ish STP, I could play SotC at 40-ish fps, with speedhacks. Test out if MTVU helps you or not for any game you play.
(05-26-2015, 01:27 PM)Rassane Wrote: I don't have much to add on to the topic, but I feel obligated to point out that your PC is in no way a gaming machine. It doesn't even have a dedicated GPU, you only have an APU.

With 1400 STP, if it truly is a dual core, you could play some games with speedhacks. Don't expect any of the more demanding ones to run great, tho. The "GPU" could limit you as well, so don't expect huge resolutions.
With an E8400, which at stock has 1300(?)-ish STP, I could play SotC at 40-ish fps, with speedhacks. Test out if MTVU helps you or not for any game you play.

It may not play modern games, but it does play the games I like to play; LoL, Borderlands (1,2, and TPS), WoW, Tera, and almost any other game in those Genres. It may not play Black Ops 2, but it does play what I like to play.TongueTongue
Black ops 2 would run fine. That game is piss easy to run. At least your computer does what you need it too. I would recommend just playing on your PS2 for the best experience.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]