Final Fantasy XII on HP Pavilion dv7
When I activate speedhacks, any of them and any level, it makes no difference. Only on cutscenes, which start to stutter.
Uploaded some screenies so you can see how it is:

[Image: town_zpscee80e99.jpg]

Above image in town is when it's slooooooooow. Can go back to normal 50ish fps, but most of the time it's like this.

[Image: outside_zps514afa68.jpg]

Above image is outside, even with sandstorm normal fps, can go down to 20ish aswell, but this is how it should be.

Sponsored links

There are more polygons to render while in towns, so theyre one of the more demanding areas of the game. Just because you get 50fps in one area, doesnt mean you automatically will in another.

Just so I know for sure, what is the clock rate of your cpu (there are several versions of the pavilion dv7)?
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Remembers me when I was in Junes with my older system in Persona 4 Smile
That spot is a well known aera for lagginess. In it try aiming the camera at the ground. I think its rendering whats outside of town as well and causing the slowness.

Hmm wonder if they didn't clean up some code for outside of town in that area so something out there is going haywire when you look at it and causing PCSX2 to get bogged down.
(04-26-2013, 06:19 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: There are more polygons to render while in towns, so theyre one of the more demanding areas of the game. Just because you get 50fps in one area, doesnt mean you automatically will in another.

Just so I know for sure, what is the clock rate of your cpu (there are several versions of the pavilion dv7)?

Hmmm clock rate... if you mean what kind of CPU then it's a i5 Intel Core Smile

And oh yes, I know it's rendering what's outside the town, the pic was an example hehe. Right now I am inside the Leviathan ship and it's mostly all the time down to 20ish ;(
(04-26-2013, 10:11 PM)Bebekara Wrote: Hmmm clock rate... if you mean what kind of CPU then it's a i5 Intel Core Smile

And oh yes, I know it's rendering what's outside the town, the pic was an example hehe. Right now I am inside the Leviathan ship and it's mostly all the time down to 20ish ;(

Intel core i5 at... 2.0 ghz? 2.5ghz? 3.0 ghz?
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Laptops + Intel + Windows power saving plan is known as disaster for PCSX2 Smile try changing the power plan to "Performance" at Power Options under Windows control Panel. Keep an eye on temperature in this case.

Remember to return to the power plan being used now after playing. Good luck.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-26-2013, 11:55 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Intel core i5 at... 2.0 ghz? 2.5ghz? 3.0 ghz?

@2.27 ;D

Yeah got the perfomance already, temperature is ok, I already use a Zalman fan since I use my laptop for gaming. To be honest, it doesn't get even as near hot as when I play online hehe.

Thank you guys for trying to help me (~´-´)~