Final Fantasy XII question
Hi can someone list all of the cheats for the Japanese version of Final Fantasy XII (not the IZJS version, I mean the version which came out in early 2006) .The codes should be in PCSX2 forum since I uploaded the game to my PCSX2 emulator (after nearly breaking my computer and television in the process).  I am looking for codes like one hit kills, infinite HP, quick leveling, things like that. I can't find any codes online for it. So please post the codes/cheats here for that version of Final Fantasy XII. Thank you very much

Sponsored links

Quote:The codes should be in PCSX2 forum since I uploaded the game to my PCSX2 emulator (after nearly breaking my computer and television in the process).
What ? Blink what do you mean ?
Where is the logic in this ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-11-2018, 11:34 PM)gameskadude1 Wrote: Hi can someone list all of the cheats for the Japanese version of Final Fantasy XII (not the IZJS version, I mean the version which came out in early 2006) .The codes should be in PCSX2 forum since I uploaded the game to my PCSX2 emulator (after nearly breaking my computer and television in the process).  I am looking for codes like one hit kills, infinite HP, quick leveling, things like that. I can't find any codes online for it. So please post the codes/cheats here for that version of Final Fantasy XII. Thank you very much

I just want the emulator cheats for the 2006 Japanese Final Fantasy XII version since the cheats for the North American ,Pal and IZJS versions of Final Fantasy XII have been posted on these forums in the past. Please, I am sick with MS and beating the 2006 Japanese version I took hours to convert from my import to my emulator is something I need.

I am sure there are PAR/ Code Breakers and Gameshark codes for the 2006 Japanese version of Final Fantasy XII out there in emulator form. I will pay anyone for them . Please. I am sick man.
I see.
Maybe you should post your request here : https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-you...tches-here
and hope someone answers...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go