Final Fantasy XII weird rendering
I'm getting this weird affect in FFXII that I got when I was playing FFX. To fix it in FFX all I had to do was set Skipdraw to 1 and it fixed itself, that solution is not working for FFXII. Any solutions?

[Image: hrmm.png]

Sponsored links

caused by the background post process effect being offset differently to the higher resolution actors.

try fiddling with the hidden offset hack.
I fiddled with the Offset Hack and it didn't change anything. I also turned MVU Block hack off since it's not a recommended speed hack with no avail.
I don't think you can do something about this, it's an upscaling glitch which is pretty much expected.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-03-2012, 03:04 PM)Bositman Wrote: I don't think you can do something about this, it's an upscaling glitch which is pretty much expected.

If there is truly nothing I can do then I will just ignore it. Was just hoping someone had found a solution. Just hoping for a miracle I guess Tongue

was good to ask though, i was wonderin myself.
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.
For fix that graphics bug
i edit GSdx.ini and i change "UserHacks_AlphaHack=0" to "UserHacks_AlphaHack=1"
Restart PCSX2 and relaunch FF XII
that works for me.

before
[Image: 1143712962_FFXII%20before.JPG]
after
[Image: 1143712971_FFXII%20after.JPG]

i use the last release of gsdx r5090.
i just test for the moment then if i see any bugs i edit my post
^
Wow Cool, that works great Smile but have you noticed any negative side effects, graphical glitches?
Hehe made me laugh as your right, its not a glitch, and yeah it happens on the real ps2 too, just checked to make sure, but hey i actually prefer Playing on Pcsx2 Smile
V
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
(02-03-2012, 03:04 PM)Bositman Wrote: I don't think you can do something about this, it's an upscaling glitch which is pretty much expected.

It's not even a glitch. The game is meant to do this as a depth of field effect. Looks okay, too Tongue2
Some people just can't stand little details like that Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64