Final Fantasy "fuzzy" textures and sort
(02-04-2009, 06:06 AM)darkt123 Wrote: Interesting. I'll see if I can post a screenshot of my setup here. Do you have the internal resolution matching the window size? If you don't it causes issues.

The config for the speedhacks is set up for shadow of the collosus, x2 is what i normally have it at, but I don't need any for FFX.

I'm using latest beta from the sticky.

I deleted all inis and used the same settings as you (except the pad plugin and GSdx 896). Still the same.
Are you sure you don't have the errors I posted, have you actually rechecked the intro?

Sponsored links

Yeah and disabling VU1 Rec slows it to unplayable and causes weird flashing artifacts though I did see in that AA thread someone appeared to have it working.
When I turn of alpha blending stuff, it gets a bit better, less graphical glitches, and I can't see trough textures like hair and sort, but it removes much from the game, like now the hairs have this black box around them Tongue

so maybe something is wrong, I will post a detailed settings, screenshot...
Can't find any bugs, now... I don't know what was the problem but now it is gone, only actual problem that consist is the slow motion thingies... can anyone give me advices on that? Maybe few speedhacks or stuff?
darkt123 how exactly do you have gsdx 891 m? mine which i thought to be the lasted is just 890
E8400 @ 3.2GHz - 8800 GT @ stock - 4GB DDR2 800 [actual: 3.5GB with PAE] - WinXP PRO 32bit SP3
[Image: 133779.png]
Yeah I've seen 896 as well but I haven't ever seen a svn for gsdx
why are you not using DX10? or does your card not support 10?
OMG...

I found a problem, THX to Gigabyte-s Dynamic Energy Saver all CPU and Voltages were set to their ultimate minimum for lower power consumption, thus effecting speed. Now when I turned it off, suddenly the processor is not used for more the 50% Tongue

YaY, only minor glitches stay, but I will work on them as well Smile
thx to one of the hacks it never has slow motion now Smile (and before Gigabyte-DES either Smile)

Now I have another qestion, how can I make my controller activate vibration? or does not ffx support it on emulator? (I have a Genius G-12U Vibration)

oh btw, and al of you were very helpfull, so thank you Smile
(02-06-2009, 01:17 AM)Lord Fren Wrote: Now I have another qestion, how can I make my controller activate vibration?
what plugin you using?
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
SSSPSXPAD the basic one