Final fantast x11 noob help please?
Hi all Smile

Great wor witht he emulator Smile
I'm trying to play final fantasy x11, i get a framerate from the intro movies of anything 65fps upwards.
Haven't got past this intro yet.
What it is , when i start the game, as the boo is ddiplayed at the begining, there is text on screen but the vioce acting is really fast so i cannot understand what is being said?
Is there a way to slow the vioces down?
I'm using the spu2-x.1.1.0 sound plugin.
And the gsdx 890 (msvc 156.00, sse4) 0.1.14 gfx plugin.
Hope some1 can help me out plz?

Thans Smile

Sponsored links

Click on the Configure menu, then select CPU.

On the right side of that window, check the Limit option. This will cap the speed to normal PS2 speeds.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(05-30-2009, 10:35 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Click on the Configure menu, then select CPU.

On the right side of that window, check the Limit option. This will cap the speed to normal PS2 speeds.

Hi mate Smile
Thanks for the speedy reply Smile
I've another problem now.
I use a ps2 pad with the analog sticks for my pc.
I can't configure the analog parts properly?
Is there a certain way i have to configure them?
Plus when im trying to collaborate my pad, when i press the analog button on my pad the light comes on but it does not register on the pcsx2 config part?
Hope some1 can help me out as i cannot play Sad
Ok.
I've fixed the movement part by looking at another thread.
But now, for the 2nd analog stick, i need this for the camera movement but cannot configure it?
So i can't swing the camera round?
Can some1 plz help me out here please?

Thanks again and sorry for the questions.
Getting amjor slowdown now aswell Sad
Any input what so ever appreciated :
run PCSX2 as admin. and the slow intro is a known bug (can we call it a bug?) just pass the intro and it will play fine after. (30 fps on a 2.2dc with an 8400GS 256, 60 on a 8600gt 512)