Final fantasy 10 speed help
or the "home" one either

Sponsored links

(05-09-2009, 09:50 PM)Saiki Wrote: that's a pirates' bug. I neve got it on either pal or NTSC U/C with the ones I own (yes, I own BOTH the PAL and NTSC versions)
(05-09-2009, 11:51 PM)Cain Wrote: Yeah, never had this bug also Smile Just as I never had a crash at the "yuna's hair" point Wink
(05-10-2009, 12:07 AM)Saiki Wrote: or the "home" one either

don't know about the auron look freeze, but the yuna's hair and al bhed home crashes are definitely not due to a "pirate bug" (unless amazon torrented this mysterious bug-iso and sold it to me), cause i also encountered them with PCSX2 0.9.6 and FFX [Ger-PAL]. but it works fine with the latest beta emu+plugins. attached some snaps of the yuna's hair scene in "vanilla 0.9.6 crash mode" Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
I thought the "Yuna hair" and "home" bugs were because of the newer version of PCSX2. I never had them in 0.9.2.

(05-10-2009, 01:49 AM)zero29 Wrote: ...not due to a "pirate bug" (unless amazon torrented this mysterious bug-iso and sold it to me), cause i also encountered them with PCSX2 0.9.6 and FFX [Ger-PAL]. but it works fine with the latest beta emu+plugins. attached some snaps of the yuna's hair scene in "vanilla 0.9.6 crash mode" Wink

*quietly adds "except in rare instances"*

are you using dx9 or 10 when that happens?
(05-09-2009, 09:50 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(05-09-2009, 09:46 PM)ZLRK Wrote: Sorry, but I'm a bit curious. Is all of this useful to get past the "Auron: Look!" freeze?
that's a pirates' bug. I neve got it on either pal or NTSC U/C with the ones I own (yes, I own BOTH the PAL and NTSC versions)

I'm not sure but my game hangs in the Auron: Look!" and another part where Yuna performs a ritual after Sin attacks at Kilika port. I have to set the round mode to get past them. Maybe is because I'm using pcsx2 beta 1059 Or maybe is because I'm playing the FFX-International version. Anyway, I'm quite glad that it's running well.
(05-09-2009, 09:50 PM)Saiki Wrote: that's a pirates' bug. I neve got it on either pal or NTSC U/C with the ones I own (yes, I own BOTH the PAL and NTSC versions)

And yet plenty of people got it with the actual dvd. Switching to an image fixed it for me.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(05-10-2009, 04:18 AM)Saiki Wrote: *quietly adds "except in rare instances"*

are you using dx9 or 10 when that happens?

tested it with gsdx9, gsdx 10 and zerogs, with all of them i first got wireframed/flatshaded/blinking/otherwise chaotic graphics at both scenes, gsdx additionally crashed during the al bhed home scene, zerogs crashed during both scenes.

but it has been fixed with a beta (don't know which exactly), so the dev team seems to know the real reason for it, and that's the only important thing (for me at least).
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Well, the Auron bug has never disappeared for me even with the latest beta and using Gigaherz CDVD plugin. Either using the DVD or its ISO image (and using Daemon Tools).

hallo, in firs sorry for my bad english...
ill try to play FF10 but every time animation start or enter battle screen (crashing glass) game slows down to 15-20 fps
is it possibe to run PCSX2 in safe mode but only graphic and sound card working full...
if not how can i configure my psx2 for this game
config can you see in my signature
thanks for any help
(05-11-2009, 04:24 AM)Schime Wrote: hallo, in firs sorry for my bad english...
ill try to play FF10 but every time animation start or enter battle screen (crashing glass) game slows down to 15-20 fps
is it possibe to run PCSX2 in safe mode but only graphic and sound card working full...
if not how can i configure my psx2 for this game
config can you see in my signature
thanks for any help

the visual effects hit the card hard, so if it runs fine else-wise don't worry about it