Final fantasy 12 cannot get to run
First,

Intel Q6600 at 2.6
4GB of Ram
Geforce 8800 GTX
Vista 64 bit

running ssse3
D3D10(newest update of dx10 as well)

Alright so I have tried everything to get my game to work. When I run-execute or file-run it just sends me to the ps2 screen. I have tried everything that I've read on these forums to get it to work before posting, I've tried redumping the game, switching native on/off, switching between gigahertz and linuz. I don't know what else to try if anyone could help please thx Smile

Sponsored links

Are you using the newest version of PCSX2 0.9.6
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk
Hum what's your problem ? You don't boot the game ? freeze ? More info plz Laugh
Yes I am using the newest version PCSX2

And the problem is whenever I run the game it sends me the ps2 screen and nothing happens, the game wont run at all, but I've ran my other games and they are fine.
(04-11-2009, 02:22 AM)Wiggy Wrote: Yes I am using the newest version PCSX2

And the problem is whenever I run the game it sends me the ps2 screen and nothing happens, the game wont run at all, but I've ran my other games and they are fine.

Your Iso is ok ? Because if your other games works fine .... FF12 could freeze after starting but it's start ... What'is your bios and your game (ntsc or pal) ?
(sorry i m french Laugh )
I have the NTSC version and my bios is USA v02.00.

I'm pretty sure the iso is fine because I've made iso's of my other games and they work fine, I have even tried remaking my iso of this game and still nothing...
(04-11-2009, 03:15 AM)Wiggy Wrote: I have the NTSC version and my bios is USA v02.00.

I'm pretty sure the iso is fine because I've made iso's of my other games and they work fine, I have even tried remaking my iso of this game and still nothing...

You just have ps2 menu when start ? are you sure you have config isolinuz or isoxxx to launch your game ? Oo
(04-11-2009, 03:22 AM)yan1608 Wrote:
(04-11-2009, 03:15 AM)Wiggy Wrote: I have the NTSC version and my bios is USA v02.00.

You just have ps2 menu when start ? are you sure you have config isolinuz or isoxxx to launch your game ? Oo

Yes I have, cause I have ran my other games from the same drive.