Final fantasy X
far from that... there could be a fix for that. but it would make that things look really boring... maybe buggy. so... it's not worth trying to do that any better or faster and I think it's just really to bear with it.

Sponsored links

(08-14-2011, 05:35 AM)xstyla Wrote: can you run FFX demi calls or fire fx at full game fps in native resolution? cause your GPU with it's 64GB/s seems to be a valid candidate for testing that only one side effect.

Well on this GPU of mine I run FFX without ANY slowdowns(even at those effects) at x3 native(and all lower ofcTongue).

From higher I just tried, I can run it at x4 too, but then I get lag with Demi and those others to around 30fps even. At x5 the game is still at max speed(sometimes decrease by 1-2 fps soo it's at it's limit I guess), but those effects give me like 20fps even a bit less near the end of it;P. x6 is alike 36fps without any effects, soo not really playable.

Edit: I just tried something and suprisingly in FFX I get more fps with "Allow 8-bit textures" disabled, 45fps in x6, gotta try with effects. - Around same speed for those effects, soo this option didn't affected them while it did affected speed of the rest in 6x native. - A bit strange, or maybe not;P.
ok so i simply get beter grafic cardSmile thx for all help.