Final fantasy X Bad fps
(08-27-2012, 07:37 PM)faral22 Wrote: ok ive do all i see a great amelioration but i got at certain moment some bad fps each 10 sec

well that is probably the most you will get out of that pc, otherwise your stuck playing your ps2.

Sponsored links

ok i can play now thank for the help
(08-27-2012, 07:29 PM)warWeeny Wrote: not that your amd cpu comes near the requirements of pcsx2 Tongue
some games will work decent but most of em not fullspeed with those specs.

Why did you feel the need to point out my PC? This isn't a competition and I'm not here asking why my PC is running games slow.
(08-27-2012, 09:52 PM)Starscream Wrote: Why did you feel the need to point out my PC? This isn't a competition and I'm not here asking why my PC is running games slow.

because you were downing him on his set-up so why cant i down you?
it is not a competition but you say his rig sucks but yours is just as bad (maybe alittle better but that isnt the point) so dont go saying he has a bad rig.

simple as that
You're an <strike>idiot</strike> weeny. His rig is horrible, this thread should have been shutdown from the start.
(08-27-2012, 11:06 PM)Starscream Wrote: You're an <strike>idiot</strike> weeny. His rig is horrible, this thread should have been shutdown from the start.

well this is not the dolphin forum now is it, where they close topics without even trying to help the person at hand because he/she forgot to add something or has a pc that isnt quite up-to-snuff.

that he has a bad rig doesnt automaticaly means he cant play games on it. some games wll work well with that set-up like most 2d games (disgaea series for example)
and besides we, the pcsx2 members, try to help anyone in need, if there really is no option for him/her to play the games then we say so and not going to trashtalk about someones pc. its rude.

that you have the money/recources to make a nice pc / buy a decent laptop doesnt mean everyone can.
both of you stop spamming this topic, please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It's not spamming jesalevin. You're using the wrong term. It's actually "off-topic" since they're not posting the same stuff over and over again (spamming). No offense though, I'm just trying to point it out.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
spam pretty much is the same thing as offtopic these days.
Really? I mean, that's like the first time I've heard in any forum ever. (=_=Wink
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti