Final fantasy X problem
Ok guys i got a question for you!
first i have to say that my knowledge in computers isn't awesome, but ill try to do my best!

the problem is that when i try to open pcsx2 a strange messagge appears..what do have i got to do?

My pc is: Intel i7 @ 3.06
Windows 7
Pc Speakers
Office 2010
4 GB RAM
1 T hard disk

Sponsored links

(04-12-2010, 11:28 PM)fyregem Wrote: Ok guys i got a question for you!
first i have to say that my knowledge in computers isn't awesome, but ill try to do my best!

the problem is that when i try to open pcsx2 a strange messagge appears..what do have i got to do?

My pc is: Intel i7 @ 3.06
Windows 7
Pc Speakers
Office 2010
4 GB RAM
1 T hard disk

ah i was forgetting, the messagge said:"card error"!
That's the whole error? Oo

If it's a memcard error try running PCSX2 as admin (right click) or moving the PCSX2 folder to a place with rights like your Documents folder.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
it says "error graphic card not found"!
Blink

What's your gfx card anyway?
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz ([email protected])
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
he hasn't lol!
they removed my graphic card 2 weeks ago, they installed me a card until i buy another one, the model is " GeForce 2 GTS" i'll have to buy another one next week!
(04-13-2010, 06:10 PM)fyregem Wrote: they removed my graphic card 2 weeks ago, they installed me a card until i buy another one, the model is " GeForce 2 GTS" i'll have to buy another one next week!

you really will.. lol
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-13-2010, 06:11 PM)refraction Wrote:
(04-13-2010, 06:10 PM)fyregem Wrote: they removed my graphic card 2 weeks ago, they installed me a card until i buy another one, the model is " GeForce 2 GTS" i'll have to buy another one next week!

you really will.. lol

Is it bad card? i can play f.e.a.r. with no problem btw what can i do to solve the problem?
Get a card that isn't 10 years old. PCSX2 will not work with that.
[Image: newsig.jpg]