Finally have new computer, issue with a few games.
Xenosaga Episode 1:

Seems to work fine until I'm in a battle and summon the A.W.G.S, then the game comes to a complete crawl almost! Some scenes that aren't prerecorded sometimes become out of sync with the spoken dialogue with the scene that's taken place.

.Hack G.U. - Rebirth:

Seems to work fine except I have these wierd black lines show up when I'm near an NPC or another character. Small ghosting issues as well. Weird.

Dragon Quest VIII:

Plays fine for the most part, but the lines and garbbled junk in the text boxes, but I read its a scaling issue. I won't do native though, I'd rather just go play these on my PS2 right now. I just want to try and run my games higher res on my 1080p monitor, or I see no point.

Shadow Hearts: From the New World:

Seems to work fine, sometimes I get a black screen when trying to boot the game, but when in battles, the map by pressing R1 is merged within the battle screen.

I had a problem with Kingdom Hearts II too, but I fixed it by using no antialasing. I don't think many games like using that.

Final Fantasy X - Other than the text, menu bugs it runs and looks great.

Thats it for now! Thanks!

Oh my PC is:

Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64Bit, English
Processor and Graphics AMD Phenom™ II X6 1090T + ATI Radeon™ HD 5770 1GB
Memory 6GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz - 4 DIMMS
Hard Drive 1TB - 7200RPM, SATA 3.0Gb/s, 16MB Cache

Sponsored links

Yeah I had the problem you have in Xenosaga 1 in Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011 though changing the latency in SPU2-X plugin made the movies come in sync again (latency values are variable for different games) and the slowness is the result of a maybe too high resolution(just guessing).
Well that's all I can help you with for now.Hoping my reply helped Smile
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
Yeah, I just turned off speedhacks except one and that fixed the sync problem. Thanks for the help!