Fire Pro Wrestling Z/King of Colosseum Red & Green
Managed to re-install PCSX2 after some time. Been using the official 1.0.0 release as it was fine. Unitll I tested Fire Pro Wrestling Z & King of Colosseum Red Green. I then noticed the SVN section and thought I'd test those too. Was also unsure which application was the right one to run too (pcsx2-r5726 or pcsx2). Hopefully it doesn't matter if I'm using pcsx2-r5726 one.

Fire Pro Wrestling Z
1.0.0: Opening screen shown (Spike Logo), then a black screen. Nothing else. If left for a few minues (Around 2 - 5) PCSX2 crashes.

Revision 5726: Opening screen shown (Spike Logo), then a black screen. If left on the black screen, PCSX2 crashes.

However, if you continuously press Start, you get in-game. However, the game crashes when the match is about to begin (After Entrances).

King of Colosseum Red
1.0.0: Black screen then PCSX2 crashes.

Revision 5726: Black screen then PCSX2 crashes.

King of Colosseum Green
1.0.0: Black screen then PCSX2 crashes.

Revision 5726: Black screen then PCSX2 crashes.

I'v tried various settings, and get the same results. Not 100% sure if the King of Colosseum games works on other versions (I know King of Colosseum II works fine). Fire Pro Wrestling Z was working on 0.9.2.

Still getting around some of the settings on the SVN version (noticed a few more than 1.0.0 such as Adapter under the graphics). Sorry if its wrong how I'v done this too. Noticed a few different ways how people do this. If anything else is needed, I'll do my best to help out.

Sponsored links

can you try after ticking the "Skipmpeg fix" under gamefixes and see if it works then? Thanks Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Tested on them all (1.0.0 = pcsx2-r5350.exe, 5267 = pcsx2.exe & 5267 = pcsx2-r5726.exe) and still the same things occurred sadly.

Also, it doesn't matter what application you use for the SVN right (pcsx2 or pcsx2-r5726 ect.)? Same results on either one of those too.
yeh they're exactly the same.

okay can you try putting the EE and VU clamping on full (bottom options of both) and try again, if that doesnt help, try using different rounding modes on EE and VU, start with the top one and work down to chop/zero, if that doesnt work, try a bunch of gamefixes and see if it starts working, if it does then narrow it down to which one helps.

Thanks for testing Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]