FireShock - native USB Windows Driver for Sony DualShock Controllers
So I've installed Fireshock seeing as my recent troubles with the scptoolkit currently and either its messed up when it comes to some controller inputs to certain games or x360ce is I don't know and as well I look at VIGem and the only one it seems I know how to install is the initial release the newer ones I've downloaded and do not know how to install or use at all.

Sponsored links

Hey Benjamin, know you're busy with real life stuff, but when you get a chance can you let me know if you have a PayPal set up? Want to throw some money your direction from InputMapper and I dont think Patreon is the best platform for direct money transfer.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
I can't get my DualShock 3 working as a Xinput controller.

Y have installed FireShock and all 3 ViGEm drivers but the Xinput controller does not appear in devices.

Am I doing something wrong? There isn't much info about ViGEm.

Thanks.
What am I supposed to do if I have 64bit Windows 7? The installer says it will not run with this version of Windows.

I'm very new to all this, just trying to get a PS3 controller to work with PCSX2, and after browsing through a good half dozen 5 year old threads, this looks like the best solution. Just confused as to why the installer refuses to run.
(03-02-2017, 05:37 PM)MenachemSchmue Wrote: What am I supposed to do if I have 64bit Windows 7? The installer says it will not run with this version of Windows.

I'm very new to all this, just trying to get a PS3 controller to work with PCSX2, and after browsing through a good half dozen 5 year old threads, this looks like the best solution. Just confused as to why the installer refuses to run.

Because it currently doesn't work with Windows 7... Thank Microsoft for that.
(03-02-2017, 08:44 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Because it currently doesn't work with Windows 7... Thank Microsoft for that.
What's the deal?
(04-15-2017, 02:35 PM)mirh Wrote: What's the deal?

That's the deal.
I have a few questions regarding this. Does the release of this mean that SCP Toolkit is now depreciated and won't receive updates anymore? Also, is there a way to make this not take exclusive control over my bluetooth adapter? The reason I'm asking is because I'd like to try out the new Dynamic Lock feature in Window 10 Creators Update and I need to also be able to pair my phone over bluetooth for this to work.

Thanks for the great work!
The Mini(ITX) Box V2 a.k.a. Nighthawk
Ryzen 7 3700X | 16GB DDR4-3600 CL16 | ASUS ROG Strix B550-I Gaming | EVGA GTX 1660Ti SC Ultra Gaming | Sabrent Rocket 4.0 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | EVGA 600BQ
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Is this the only software for PS Nav controllers to work on Win10 PC? Everything else seems to have Xbox emulation, which I don't want. FireShock is so close to perfect, but the latest version still lags out my PC Sad

Cheers! Smile
As i understand this project is only for usb driver for Windows and not for using with a bluetooth dongle?
(i'm talking more about Sony Dualshock 3 gamepad)