First time user encountering issues
So I watched some videos and looked at their settings and what not and they only created more problems. Although I was able to fix 99% of them, I still have 2 main issues thus far into Silent Hills Shattered Memories.
1) At the opening scene with the doctor, 75% of the screen is black and the character is invisible. This is the problem that made me go look up the videos.
2)Dialogue is slowed down. It seems very slight, but this was encountered after the videos.

UPDATE: Okay, so I found another video saying to use F9. So I did, and the black went away. Now im sitting at 24 FPS and EVERYTHING is slower and the doctor dude is floating in his chair (this is actually pretty damn creepy)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Quote:In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  •    Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  •    The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  •    Any non default settings you are using.
  •    What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

F9 goes into software mode, which means that the emulator is no longer using your graphics card. Not outsourcing to your GPU and sending everything thru your processor is more precise, but also much slower. You may just have to decide between accurate or fast emulation.

The dude floating above his chair might be an internal emulator issue, I will test later myself.