Firts time config
ok i just signed up fo this site because i could not find any fixes for the problems i am having ive seen people having the same problems but never a fix so here goes

during first time config i leave everything as default and get to the select bios but im using iso so i go back and select the iso plugin an select the iso i want under the config fo the plugin and continue with the process but i get to the end and my iso still arent showing up in the box i have refreshed many times but nothing ever pops up so i also tried getting daemon tools to mount the image and select the cd drive through pcsx at the end of the first time congif but i still get a message saying i have nothing selected im am on win 7 tosh505 sattelite (if it matters) the iso i am trying to play is kingdom hearts and final fantasy 12 i understand if there are already posts like this but as i said no fixes posted have worked for me

EDIT: i have also tried using mooby cdr plugin but didnt work

Sponsored links

You have to dump your BIOS from your ps2 console.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-25-2014, 09:38 PM)isnortmana Wrote: EDIT: i have also tried using mooby cdr plugin but didnt work

Hold up, are you talking about PCSX rather than PCSX2?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-25-2014, 10:39 PM)refraction Wrote: Hold up, are you talking about PCSX rather than PCSX2?

no is pcsx 2 sorry and i thought it just said you had to dump bios saying pscx doesnt approve of downloading roms/iso but it is still possible to use them considering the fact it has an iso plugin i would imagine theres a way to make it work without dumping from ps2 since mine is now broken

EDIT: i also got pcsx2 from *snip* idk if it would be a different version than whats on this site
No, there is not a way to make it work without dumping your BIOS. Also we don't support build obtained from anywhere but the main site.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-26-2014, 01:30 AM)isnortmana Wrote: EDIT: i also got pcsx2 from *snip* idk if it would be a different version than whats on this site

Unofficial builds are not supported, and that site is a warez site and will get you in trouble.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(07-26-2014, 01:46 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Unofficial builds are not supported, and that site is a warez site and will get you in trouble.

ok guess ill find another emulator but what do you mean warez?
since you cut it out ill just say ive been using that site for years

EDIT: nvm i figured it out and not a big deal imo the site has been up for a long time ive used it for several years nothing has happened and site is still up so meh
Ok.
Final word +closing, then
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go