Fix for ATV Offroad Fury 2?
So this was one my favorite games as a kid and id kinda like to play it again. But, the game has some very strange graphical glitches and is pretty much unplayable. It can be played in software mode to eliminate these, but it makes the game *very* slow.  

Heres some examples:  
http://imgur.com/gallery/4gLaT/new

I know there are some nice and helpful people on here who have helped out with other such problems in other games before and i would be happy if this game could be fixed also. Thank you!

Sponsored links

YOu can try setting 2 or 3 extra rendering threads in config>video>plugin settings
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(09-09-2015, 12:37 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: YOu can try setting 2 or 3 extra rendering threads in config>video>plugin settings

Nothin :/
what cpu do you have?
(09-09-2015, 01:24 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: what cpu do you have?

Intel Core I5 4670K
What version of PCSX2 are you using?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(09-09-2015, 01:29 AM)refraction Wrote: What version of PCSX2 are you using?

(09-09-2015, 01:06 AM)Destructor rph Wrote: Nothin :/

Hmm, that should have helped the speed a good bit. Maybe try GSDX OGL on one of the new builds from here
(09-09-2015, 01:57 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Hmm, that should have helped the speed a good bit. Maybe try GSDX OGL on one of the new builds from here

Ohhh okay i see. I thought that was meant to fix the graphical issues in hardware mode. This did fix the speed issue. Thank you!
(09-09-2015, 02:15 AM)Destructor rph Wrote: Ohhh okay i see. I thought that was meant to fix the graphical issues in hardware mode. This did fix the speed issue. Thank you!

No problem. You might be able to upscale if openGL fixes it though, so you might want to try that as just in case. 

Anyways, have fun .