Fixing USB-C to HDMI Stuttering
Hello everyone! I have spent the last 2 days I've had off from work setting up PCSX2 on my computer and it's been pretty exciting to play these games again. I have a working controller configured and I thought the next step to make things perfect would be to hook up my computer to a my 4k TV using a USB-C to HDMI adapter. This worked PERFECT when playing a PC game iso installed directly to the computer using mounting software with absolutely no stuttering. This game is Hot Wheels Velocity X which released in 2002 also on PS2 so it isn't necessarily a more graphically demanding game. 

I didn't have to make any adjustments to my TV. When trying the same thing with PCSX2, I experienced stuttering that was not occuring when looking back down at my laptop. This was strictly from the adapter I believe as the game was running fine on the laptop on the ground. Since the stuttering didn't occur with a non-emulated game of comparable performance draw, are any of you aware of settings that I can adjust within PCSX2 to help fix this? V-Synch is the only thing I know of that may help with this. I understand emulating is probably harder on a computer than the native hardware-run game but the games themself run fine. I have default settings except for screen-fill. 

This isn't the end of the world if it cannot be fixed but would be great if anybody has tips or has used this emulator with a USB-C to HDMI converter.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links