Fixing gslog.txt and perm errors
Heart 
These are instructions for fixing permission errors after the initial Mac install:
  1. Download bat chmod
  2. Find the pcsx2.app (in your Applications folder), right-click and choose Show Package Contents.
  3. Drag the Contents folder into the text box next to the "Fileā€¦" button.
  4. Choose to make the Owner your user name.
  5. Choose the group to be "wheel"
  6. Make sure "Change ownership and privileges" is checked
  7. Check "Apply to enclosed folder and files"
  8. Click "Apply" and enter your password.
Once that is complete we'll need to install the OGL and ZeroSPU plugins. If you seem to have difficulty, you can always do it manually:
  1. Show Package Contents.
  2. Navigate to the plugins within each of the install apps.
  3. Show Package Contents of the pcsx2.app.
  4. Copy the plugins into the plugins folder in the app.
  5. Not sure if it's necessary, but I've actually removed the .dylib extensions from these files.

Personally, I haven't had any luck with the SPU Playground sound plugin and instead use SPU2 SDL.

Sponsored links

Quick primer on making .iso files from DVDs:

1. Type 'drutil status' and press return, and look for the disk#.
  2. Then type 'dd if=/dev/disk1 of destinationfilename.iso bs=2048' if, for example, it was disk1.
Thank you for your post! Just following your first set of instructions using BatChmod actually got the BIOS to run! I will try to find the plugins you suggested and hopefully get this thing going...
Running PCSX2 0.9.7 Alpha for mac
OS X Lion

I'm having the same trouble (GS plugin not found). I've followed the steps, but I can see that libZZOgIPB.bundle is in the package for PCSX2.app. Perhaps it isn't compatible with OS X Lion? Is there an alternative plugin I should use?
(08-08-2012, 09:29 AM)hainsay Wrote: Running PCSX2 0.9.7 Alpha for mac
OS X Lion

I'm having the same trouble (GS plugin not found). I've followed the steps, but I can see that libZZOgIPB.bundle is in the package for PCSX2.app. Perhaps it isn't compatible with OS X Lion? Is there an alternative plugin I should use?

PCSX2 Mac 0.9.7 is made for Lion ONLY!
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"