Fixing unplayable games
(10-05-2016, 02:37 AM)DarkMoe Wrote: What about EyeToy games ? Is there any way to go ingame pass that eyetoy not found error ?

I'm trying to boot "Bakufuu Slash! Kizna Arashi"

I think it can be done, but will the game be playable without eyetoy?

Sponsored links

Not unless you also somehow hack the motion controls to work as DS2 controls, and even then it would not work very well as the graphics are usually meant to appear over the camera image...

Isn't there an eyetoy plugin?
(10-05-2016, 11:09 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Not unless you also somehow hack the motion controls to work as DS2 controls, and even then it would not work very well as the graphics are usually meant to appear over the camera image...

Isn't there an eyetoy plugin?

I couldn't find an eyetoy plugin.

Actually I don't care if the game is just unplayable, I only need to record 10 seconds for my PS2 compilation videos, so if the game boots, with a black image for the cam, I'm ok.
WRC : Sébastien Loeb Edition 2005
(10-14-2016, 08:54 PM)dcx6723 Wrote: WRC : Sébastien Loeb Edition 2005

Sorry, I don't have that game and couldn't find it in the market either. What's the problem with the game anyway?
(10-05-2016, 07:56 AM)prafull Wrote: I think it can be done, but will the game be playable without eyetoy?

Can someone please take a look at ESPN College Hoops 2k5?  It currently hangs at the intro screen.
(12-14-2016, 04:28 AM)sageruss Wrote: Can someone please take a look at ESPN College Hoops 2k5?  It currently hangs at the intro screen.

Sorry for being lazy. I had the patch since a long time but forgot to post it.

Attached Files
.zip   ESPN-College Hoops 2K5[SLUS 20922] (U).zip (Size: 292 bytes / Downloads: 168)
can you look into Galerians Ash? the game has missing ingame text, which makes puzzles impossible to solve.
(12-14-2016, 06:33 PM)BallisticB Wrote: can you look into Galerians Ash? the game has missing ingame text, which makes puzzles impossible to solve.

I had a look at Galerians Ash but missing ingame text can't be solved with patches. My initial testing shows that it's not a core issue but gs plugin issue. I will bug gregory today and I think he got a good chance to fix this.

Hopefully tomorrow Biggrin