Fixing unplayable games
(05-03-2015, 09:53 AM)prafull Wrote: Your wish is my command. Biggrin

Here is the patch for pal version of WRC3- SCES_51684.

Also don't forget to enable VU XGkick hack to fix ingame SPS.

OMG you are the best Ohmy
that was amazing!
Thanks+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried the fix , and it worked perfectly and flawlessly, I just got a new awesome game thanks to you. I am forever in your debt.

Sponsored links

I have attached the elf for the NTSC version of The Incredibles (SLUS-20905). If a patch could be made, I'd greatly appreciate it.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X @ 3.6 GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660S
RAM: 16GB DDR4
(05-16-2015, 07:06 PM)junknaut Wrote: I have attached the elf for the NTSC version of The Incredibles (SLUS-20905). If a patch could be made, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Please try using the PAL version patch, since PAL & NTSC versions are exactly same with same CRC, it should work.
Sorry I didn't try that earlier. The game works beyond the loading screen where it used to hang. Thanks!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X @ 3.6 GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660S
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Im fairly new to the whole PCSX thing, can someone explain how i use cheats?

Ive made a 'cheats' folder "Not the cheats_ws" but when i load up Spongebob the movie with the cheat that prafull made the console says "0 cheats loaded"
Did you enable cheats in system menu?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(05-16-2015, 11:12 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Did you enable cheats in system menu?

Yes
Nevermind, I managed to fix it.

Thanks to prafull for the fix
Update:

Added patches for DOA2 Hardcore & World Rally Championship 3 in the first post. Also added different versions of Spongebob & the incredibles in the first post (thanks to Gladiator for testing).
Update:

Added Neo Contra NTSC patch. Level 2 not loading bug is fixed now. Game still suffers one or two hangs but looks like it can be finished on PCSX2 now with use of few savestates. I will be glad if someone can test this.

Update 2:

Added Neo Contra PAL patch too.