Fixing unplayable games
Everything did as it seems like it does not hang in the main menu but when you start playing at the beginning of the first mission on the train when you start to go hang and all that do tell

Sponsored links

What region of the game are you using? Can you give the serial (ie SLES-XXXX, ect.)
(09-07-2018, 05:48 AM)CK1 Wrote: What region of the game are you using? Can you give the serial (ie SLES-XXXX, ect.)

I'm using the PAL region.
(09-07-2018, 12:02 PM)Димон Wrote: I'm using the PAL region.

That doesn't tell us much, can you paste the entire emulog ?
WRC avec Sebastien Loeb entirely work with the patch I will post the patch later with the @prafull authorization.
Patch for SpongeBob SquarePants - Battle for Bikini Bottom [SLES 51968] (E)

Attached Files
.zip   SpongeBob SquarePants - Battle for Bikini Bottom [SLES 51968] (E).zip (Size: 307 bytes / Downloads: 375)
I don't suppose there's a patch for Pitfall The Lost Expedition? The menu works fine, but it goes to a blank screen when you try to play a new game
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(11-18-2018, 02:29 PM)envisaged0ne Wrote: I don't suppose there's a patch for Pitfall The Lost Expedition?  The menu works fine, but it goes to a blank screen when you try to play a new game

You can play that game for few more minutes by enabling manual gamefix "Ignore Dmac writes when it is busy" but it's still unplayable.
Ice Age 2 - The Meltdown [PAL] [SLES 54147] CRC - D9920B66  freezes on the splash screen, I did not find the patch for SLES-54147.
(05-06-2018, 10:35 AM)prafull Wrote: Here is the latest patch for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban [SLES 52440]

I have tested this for something like 4 hours. It seems pretty reliable so far. I played first 15 minutes of the game and it worked fine.

Other versions of the game can easily be patched based on this (send me elf file and I can do it too).

Notes:-

1. Need to use the attached PCSX2 exe with your existing PCSX2 folder.
2. Need to paste the attached patch file in cheats folder.
3. Need to enable EE timing hack.
4. It works most reliably with speedhacks turned off. Some speedhacks may not work (I know vu cycle stealing and EE timing -3 definitely don't work).
5. Need to use same gsdx settings as HP Chamber of Secrets i.e. Large Frame Buffer, Frame Buffer Conversion and Basic Mip mapping.

My hero!! I just registered here to say thanks. After hours trying it I finally ran the game.

Don't forget to copy the "pnach" in your user/documents/Pcsx2/cheat folder x)