Fixing unplayable games
Yes , the same as the other The Incredibles game and it will also work in the SLES-53473

Sponsored links

awesome, ill need CRC's but i can copy them over
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-28-2015, 10:15 PM)prafull Wrote: Hello everyone. As some of you may have noticed, I have been pretty active on the forums last few weeks or months I should say. Firstly I was checking PCSX2's netplay capabilities. I had good success with playing games over hamachi and also with other xlink kai players (although lag was horrible).

After that I decided to recheck my collection of games to see how many unplayable games are still there. After lots of hard work I have found fixes for 5 of these unplayable games.

These games are:-

Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie [SLES 52895] (E)

Requires a patch attached below. NTSC version seems to have the same crc so it should also work.

Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie [SLES 52985] (E)

Requires a patch attached below.

Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie [SLES 52986] (E)

Incredibles, The [SLES 52812] (E)

Requires a patch attached below. NTSC version has the same CRC so this patch works for NTSC version too.

Incredibles, The [SLES 52816] (E)

Incredibles, The - Rise of the Underminer [SLUS 21217] (U)

Requires a patch attached below. PAL version can also be fixed if someone can send me elf.

Pitfall - The Lost Expedition [SLUS 20408] (U)

Enable "Ignore Dmac writes when it is busy" game fix. PAL version should also work with this game fix. Also seems to require 4 gb patch.

Sims, The [SLUS 20573] (U)

Enable "Ignore Dmac writes when it is busy" game fix. PAL version should also work with this game fix. The game status is ingame only because it still hangs as soon as you try to enter a house.

Dead or Alive 2 - Hardcore [SCES 50003] (E)

Requires a patch attached below. The patch causes some missing sounds but the game can be played fine.

Dead or Alive 2 - Hardcore [SLUS 20071] (U)

The patch can be downloaded from below. It has been made by combining pseudonym's gamefix and Benji229's patch. The patch causes some missing sounds but the game can be played fine.

World Rally Championship 3 [SCES 51684] (E)

Requires a patch attached below. Also requires VU XGkick hack to fix ingame SPS.

Neo Contra [SLUS 20961] (U)

Requires a patch attached below. Also requires EE timing hack. Don't use non recommended speed hacks.

Once Ingame avoid pressing Start because that causes random hangs. Retry option almost always causes hang.

Neo Contra [SLES 52510] (E)

Requires a patch attached below. Also requires EE timing hack. Don't use non recommended speed hacks.

Once Ingame avoid pressing Start because that causes random hangs. Retry option almost always causes hang.

DT Carnage [SLUS 21793] (U)

After some testing I figured out this game requires VU1 to be set to interpreter mode to get ingame. Once ingame you better switch to SVU rec to fix sps. I had to test this when my GTX260 is dead so not sure about ingame speeds.

NHL 2K8 [SLUS 21632] (U)

The game can be played with patch attached below.(Thanks to my nephew Harsh for finding the game). I haven't tested it fully since my graphics card is dead but it seems to work ok. I can fix other games of this series too if and when I get my hands on them.

This is it for now. Hopefully I can find fixes for more games in next few days. Biggrin

I read that you put the file in the cheats, but it doesn't load the cheat. I'm trying the Spongebob Movie one.
(06-13-2015, 12:27 AM)o1230sponge Wrote: I read that you put the file in the cheats, but it doesn't load the cheat. I'm trying the Spongebob Movie one.

system>enable cheats
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Or you could just get the latest development build and enable automatic game fixes.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hey guys i have a problem with my game the incredibles - underminer i read that i need a PAL version of it because the console alert me that he can't find the file. What can i do and where i can find the ELF?

EDIT: Sorry but what is CRC?
CRC is normally the checksum of some data. In the current case it identifies the ps2 isos. You can find the crc in the emulog after you loaded a game. In one line you can find something like
Code:
...., CRC = 0x[aaaaaaa]
where [aaaaaaa] represents the crc of the iso.

Still either the pnach is already created and merged with the latest development/git build and you don't need to consider this thread at all or the pnach is not made so far and you can not do anything than wait. Trying to activate pnachs is probably not the best solution to your problem.
ah okay thank you for your answer, but what can i do, to fix it? There are some solutions, something to change?
Have you tried that:

(06-13-2015, 12:51 AM)refraction Wrote: Or you could just get the latest development build and enable automatic game fixes.

?
If yes and it doesn't work please open your own thread so that we can specifically help you there.
Added patch for NHL 2K7 (US) to the list. So it's playable now.