Fixing unplayable games
https://github.com/flcl8193/speedpatches

Sponsored links

Hi i want play Gta Liberty City Stories on pcsx2 1.6.0, my pc has i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70 GHz, Ram 6GB, AMD Radeon R5 M330. Help me
(02-25-2022, 07:00 PM)diegonarc Wrote: Hi i want play Gta Liberty City Stories on pcsx2 1.6.0, my pc has i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz  2.70 GHz, Ram 6GB, AMD Radeon R5 M330. Help me

Play on android or PSP emulator
(02-25-2022, 07:41 PM)flcl8193 Wrote: Play on android or PSP emulator

how do you know he owns the PSP version and an android phone ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-25-2022, 07:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: how do you know he owns the PSP version and an android phone ?

Buy the android version of the game or the PSP version, then copy the disc. On Android, the game will work without emulating instructions, on the PSP emulator, the requirements are less.

Or can you suggest a better idea?
For one, it's not fixing the problem, it is evading it.

Second, that game is a bad PSP port for sure and in latest 1.7 dev build it should be better along with GPU Pallete Conversion.
I understand that this is avoiding the problem.
But here's what I didn't do that metal gear solid 2 could not achieve stable fps (wrote in the topic 60 fps code).
The PC port is worse.
Drawdown games are terrible. And how can I solve the problem?
(02-26-2022, 10:47 AM)flcl8193 Wrote: I understand that this is avoiding the problem.
But here's what I didn't do that metal gear solid 2 could not achieve stable fps (wrote in the topic 60 fps code).
The PC port is worse.
Drawdown games are terrible. And how can I solve the problem?

That's avoiding the problem, and buying a game + an android phone isn't something given to anyone.
If you think everyone is as wealthy as you .. that's a bit narrow minded
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-26-2022, 10:59 AM)jesalvein Wrote: That's avoiding the problem, and buying a game + an android phone isn't something given to anyone.
If you think everyone is as wealthy as you .. that's a bit narrow minded

I don't think narrowly and I'm not rich.
Here's another option: lower the game's internal frame rate. This reduces the load on EE and GS.
But you need to find speed, animation and frame rate modifiers in EE memory.

As it turned out, there are values that change the speed of the entire gameplay (Ratchet & Clank 3, there is a link to the github above). Although I couldn't find such values for the first Ratchet. Glare
Hot Shots Tennis
Serial: SCUS-97610
CRC: 72326E67

Patch disables shadows to fix frame rate issues. Shadows are not rendered in HW mode, so this is just a speed boost directed towards that issue.

.pnach   72326e67.pnach (Size: 46 bytes / Downloads: 183)