Fixing unplayable games
I'll put these in the Widescreen archive, where I also keep 60 FPS patches and patches that fix broken games. Smile

If you have any more, let me know.

And do you know if it's possible to fix Gregory Horror Show?

Sponsored links

Sure the crcs are
Bob Esponja - La Película SLES-52986 CRC = 34DA05D2
Disney/Pixar's Los Increibles SLES-52816 CRC = 0x197641AA and only run perfect in software (Some stages in hardware are slow and with small graphic glitches Tested in my i7 even with mtvu hack)
Please tell me how to do it. i downloaded the PNACH file for spongebob and im lost. reply now please. im confusedWacko
put the pnach file in your cheats folder and then enable cheats
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Amazing patches! I'd love to see more of these in the future. Now if someone would find a solution to the WRC3 and WRC4 games please? I mean they are awesome, and noone seems to care about them.
(05-03-2015, 12:42 AM)alko00 Wrote: Amazing patches! I'd love to see more of these in the future. Now if someone would find a solution to the WRC3 and WRC4 games please? I mean they are awesome, and noone seems to care about them.

Your wish is my command. Biggrin

Here is the patch for pal version of WRC3- SCES_51684.

Also don't forget to enable VU XGkick hack to fix ingame SPS.

Attached Files
.zip   wrc3 sces 51684.zip (Size: 234 bytes / Downloads: 551)
(02-28-2015, 10:15 PM)prafull Wrote: Hello everyone. As some of you may have noticed, I have been pretty active on the forums last few weeks or months I should say. Firstly I was checking PCSX2's netplay capabilities. I had good success with playing games over hamachi and also with other xlink kai players (although lag was horrible).

After that I decided to recheck my collection of games to see how many unplayable games are still there. After lots of hard work I have found fixes for 5 of these unplayable games.

These games are:-

Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie [SLES 52895] (E)

Requires a patch attached below. NTSC version can also be fixed if someone can send me elf.

Incredibles, The [SLES 52812] (E)

Requires a patch attached below. NTSC version can also be fixed if someone can send me elf.

Incredibles, The - Rise of the Underminer [SLUS 21217] (U)

Requires a patch attached below. PAL version can also be fixed if someone can send me elf.

Pitfall - The Lost Expedition [SLUS 20408] (U)

Enable "Ignore Dmac writes when it is busy" game fix. PAL version should also work with this game fix. Also seems to require 4 gb patch.

Sims, The [SLUS 20573] (U)

Enable "Ignore Dmac writes when it is busy" game fix. PAL version should also work with this game fix. The game status is ingame only because it still hangs as soon as you try to enter a house.

This is it for now. Hopefully I can find fixes for more games in next few days. Biggrin
Can these patches be merged into the emulator? Could you make a pull request?
I don't think it would be ideal to merge this into the emulator since, the following method nops the value change of a address which makes the game freeze. I think it would be best to fix it by improving the emulation accuracy if, it's going to be merged.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-03-2015, 02:25 PM)ssakash Wrote: I don't think it would be ideal to merge this into the emulator since, the following method nops the value change of a address which makes the game freeze. I think it would be best to fix it by improving the emulation accuracy if, it's going to be merged.

Yes increasing accuracy is the best but we don't know when PCSX2 is going to become more accurate if ever. Thus for now adding a few more checkboxes wouldn't hurt.
it's not my decision, ask either jesalvein (or) Bositman (or) any other PCSX2 coders.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction