Fixing unplayable games
Sorry i forget to add the crc for pal version CRC = F3AE68FC Disney/Pixar's The Incredibles - Rise of the Underminer SLES-53658 [E][I][S] as the other one you must use software to avoid slowdowns in some levels and some minor graphic problems maybe works better in new opengl plugin

Sponsored links

Would you be able to make NHL 2k7 (or others from the NHL 2K series) work? It gets stuck on the intro.

If you can, I would greatly appreciate! Smile
I don't know about anyone else but the SB movie and SB:BFBB are my favorite PS2 game's and I've been waiting (and hoping) the movie would become playable on the emulator for a long time, Thank you so, so much for making this patch!!! Biggrin
Trick to make DT Carnage work also added to the list.
(05-26-2015, 07:00 PM)moonsorrowsb Wrote: Would you be able to make NHL 2k7 (or others from the NHL 2K series) work? It gets stuck on the intro.

If you can, I would greatly appreciate! Smile

My nephew Harsh managed to find NHL 2K8 for me so it's fixed now. Patch added to first post. I will search for more games of this series in local stores to patch them as soon as possible.
(05-28-2015, 07:45 PM)prafull Wrote: My nephew Harsh managed to find NHL 2K8 for me so it's fixed now. Patch added to first post. I will search for more games of this series in local stores.

Oh wow great thank you! Will it work with other 2k games or just 2k8 (its already enough, but still ^^)
Any chance for Gregory Horror Show fix?
I've comitted the posted patches to the git, so the external patches should no longer be required. I've also duplicaited the DOA2 Hardcore SLUS patch as there is a CD release and a DVD release with different CRC's, however the offsets match.

For my reference, so i don't get lost

Dead or Alive 2 - Hardcore [SCES 50003] (E)
Dead or Alive 2 - Hardcore [SLUS 20071] (U)
Incredibles, The[SLES 52812] (E)
Incredibles, The[SLES 52816] (E)
Incredibles, The - Rise of the Underminer [SLUS 21217] (U)
Neo Contra [SLUS 20961] (U)
Neo Contra [SLES 52510] (E)
NHL 2K8 [SLUS 21632] (U)
Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie [SLES 52985] (E)
Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie [SLES 52986] (E)
Spongebob Squarepants - The Movie [SLES 52895] (E)
World Rally Championship 3 [SCES 51684] (E)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

You can also add the CRC = F3AE68FC Disney/Pixar's The Incredibles - Rise of the Underminer SLES-53474 [E][I][S] since is the same fix as the USA version
So that patch is cross compatible?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]