Fixing unplayable games
How can i inser the game patch into pcsx2 1.4.0 emulator?

Also I downloaded the game before I remember that the game came in black when I went to a new game now I crash after the screen I solemnly swear I have no good intentions or when I click on a new game.

Sponsored links

And what about the chamber of secrets are you working to fix the game's startup problems? I hope you can solve the problem even with the prisoner of azkaban.

I await your reply and thank you in advance
I think Chamber of Secrets is very fixable if more time is spent on it. It's playable with the patch, but does have its problems of course.
The graphical glitches ruin it, then again, they fixed Ratchet and Clanks' graphical glitches after a bit. Hardware mode runs at 100% speed.
It occasionally does crash, but a game that originally didn't load at all is now playable. It just needs more time. Hats off to Prafull. Hopefully he keeps working on this.
Intel i5 4460 @ 3.20 GHz,
GTX 1050 Ti,
8GB RAM,
And some other gubbins that make things work.
Patch for Yoake no Mariko 2nd Act [SCPS 11022] (J)
This may mess up some sounds and probably mic play too but I haven't tested it yet.

Attached Files
.zip   Yoake no Mariko 2nd Act [SCPS 11022] (J).zip (Size: 295 bytes / Downloads: 237)
Musashi samurai legend , I had been around for years while a dev refraction mention it cannot be fix when it is related to "VU clamping issue causing crazy geometry" or something similar.
I just look up again and indeed even on opengl with latest gits was not able to fix.
Hoping someone able to create a patch hack to fix it.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-musashi-s...ame-status
Try using the GIF FIFO hack, sometimes it works. 

Also, It's not that the game is unfixable, it's just that there's other issues in GSdx that need to be addressed. 

Nobody on the team on the game right now either. What you can do is open a bug report and include a GSDump, so that we can analyze your game and find what needs to be done to fix it Smile.
(08-20-2017, 12:28 AM)CK1 Wrote: Try using the GIF FIFO hack, sometimes it works. 

Also, It's not that the game is unfixable, it's just that there's other issues in GSdx that need to be addressed. 

Nobody on the team on the game right now either. What you can do is open a bug report and include a GSDump, so that we can analyze your game and find what needs to be done to fix it Smile.

Not too sure how to use the "GIF FIFO hack".

It is not fixable as Refraction the developer mention on VU not GSdx but I was just hoping to reduce the lighting effect ray which unplayable at all.

How do I open a bug report and include the GSDump ? Any links ?
Besides , how do I request in someone to test out the game ?
NTSC-K

The Incredibles (K)(SLKA-25226)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   The Incredibles (K)(SLKA-25226).zip (Size: 260 bytes / Downloads: 119)
(08-20-2017, 10:49 PM)ps2fm Wrote: Not too sure how to use the "GIF FIFO hack".

It is not fixable as Refraction the developer mention on VU not GSdx but I was just hoping to reduce the lighting effect ray which unplayable at all.

How do I open a bug report and include the GSDump ? Any links ?
Besides , how do I request in someone to test out the game ?
As I said earlier, I have the game and I played it for few minutes and it was pretty playable. If you can send a savestate where lighting effect makes it totally unplayable then may be I can have another look at this.
Patch for Weakest Link[SLES 50503] (E)

This one should be enough. I can probably make a shorter patch but I didn't find much time to test it.

Edit: Also added patch for Weakest Link (Le Maillon Fable)[SLES 50709] (F)

Attached Files
.zip   Weakest Link[SLES 50503] (E).zip (Size: 324 bytes / Downloads: 152)
.zip   Weakest Link (Le Maillon Fable)[SLES 50709] (F).zip (Size: 300 bytes / Downloads: 288)