Fixing unplayable games
(09-13-2017, 10:33 PM)CK1 Wrote: Weird, the last 3 pages of this thread have disappeared??? Did somebody delete their posts?? WTF

That's why I could no longer find where the discussion was! That's weird indeed.

Sponsored links

(09-13-2017, 10:33 PM)CK1 Wrote: Weird, the last 3 pages of this thread have disappeared??? Did somebody delete their posts?? WTF
I thought that myself. All my hard work...
Intel i5 4460 @ 3.20 GHz,
GTX 1050 Ti,
8GB RAM,
And some other gubbins that make things work.
The thread totally went off topic and turned into a harry potter thread. I have now removed all off topic posts.

Here are the updated patches for all versions of Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets.

PAL and NTSC version has same crc so use C5473413.pnach file for them

I have also updated these patch files by arapapa

For Harry Potter to Himitsu no Heya (J) (SLPS-20234) use E1963055.pnach
For Harry Potter to Himitsu no Heya (Coca Cola Original version) (J)(SLPM-68005) use E90BE9F8.pnach

And special thanks to Kian Stevens for finally making this game Playable and enjoyable.

Attached Files
.zip   Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets All versions.zip (Size: 1,35 KB / Downloads: 8.067)
(09-13-2017, 10:42 PM)prafull Wrote: The thread totally went off topic and turned into a harry potter thread. I have now removed all off topic posts.

Here are the updated patches for all versions of Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets.

PAL and NTSC version has same crc so use C5473413.pnach file for them

I have also updated these patch files by arapapa

For Harry Potter to Himitsu no Heya (J) (SLPS-20234) use E1963055.pnach
For Harry Potter to Himitsu no Heya (Coca Cola Original version) (J)(SLPM-68005) use E90BE9F8.pnach

And special thanks to Kian Stevens for finally making this game Playable and enjoyable.

Understandable. I wondered what was going on for a minute Laugh
You're welcome everyone.
GTX 1050 Ti,
8GB RAM,
Eh, OK. It sounded like Gregory wanted the excact memory addresses from HP:COS used in the patch to investigate a proper solution later.

Kian, I guess you can re-upload your images on the Github issue for future reference here: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/362
(09-13-2017, 10:45 PM)CK1 Wrote: Eh, OK. It sounded like Gregory wanted the excact memory addresses from HP:COS used in the patch to investigate a proper solution later.

Kian, I guess you can re-upload your images on the Github issue for future reference here: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/362

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I don't have the images anymore, else I would've uploaded them. Sorry about that
GTX 1050 Ti,
8GB RAM,
(09-13-2017, 10:50 PM)Kian Stevens Wrote: Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I don't have the images anymore, else I would've uploaded them. Sorry about that

Don't worry, I just remoted in to my desktop and the pages are already cached there. I'll get the images on to Github. I think the images are still accessible from your forum account anyways Tongue
(09-13-2017, 10:50 PM)Kian Stevens Wrote: Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I don't have the images anymore, else I would've uploaded them. Sorry about that

If you people had looked closely I already left the relevant posts intact. Biggrin
(09-13-2017, 10:57 PM)prafull Wrote: If you people had looked closely I already left the relevant posts intact. Biggrin

Whoops... Should've kept my eyes open (I need new glasses anyway...)
GTX 1050 Ti,
8GB RAM,
(09-13-2017, 10:57 PM)prafull Wrote: If you people had looked closely I already left the relevant posts intact. Biggrin

Whatever you say... I'll blame the server because I know it wasn't there earlier until you posted that message Tongue