Fixing unplayable games
Patch for Batman Vengeance [SLES 50355] (E)

This quick fix seems to work but needs testing.

Attached Files
.zip   Batman Vengeance[SLES 50355] (E).zip (Size: 306 bytes / Downloads: 318)

Sponsored links

If you're still taking requests, The Sims hangs while creating your sim.
Enable the EETiminghack and DMAC busy hack seems to help a bit on the Sims, but it is not playable at the moment.
NTSC-J

Ice Age 2 (J)(SLPM-66497) - Intro screen freeze fix

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pnach   33DB9037.pnach (Size: 160 bytes / Downloads: 295)
how about ruff trigger?
(11-28-2017, 02:02 AM)hamlet Wrote: how about ruff trigger?

I don't think anybody here currently owns that game unfortunately.
Patch for Titeuf Mega Compet [SLES 52711] (F)

Attached Files
.zip   Titeuf Mega Compet [SLES 52711] (F).zip (Size: 291 bytes / Downloads: 572)
(11-28-2017, 02:02 AM)hamlet Wrote: how about ruff trigger?

Actually, Ruff Trigger should work fine. You should be able to go in-game using the hacks listed here:

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Ruff-Tri...4-U--28733

Also, has anybody tested Ice Age to see how far it gets with the NTSC-J patch? Does it need EE cache anymore?
(12-04-2017, 10:54 PM)CK1 Wrote: Also, has anybody tested Ice Age to see how far it gets with the NTSC-J patch? Does it need EE cache anymore?

I cleared few levels using the original US patch posted by kozarovv in this thread and it seems to makes the game completely playable (no need of ee cache) so NTSC-J patch should be fine too.
Hmm, I'm afraid Evolution Snowboarding won't be able to patched as easy. It's still playable, but booting it and getting started is a PITA. The EE cache is only required during FMVs and boss battles; but if the user switches too early/late then the game will crash or throw a random DMA error. I'm sure there's more to it like VIF timing as well.