Flame of Recca: Final burning
by the look of your CPU, I can confirm it doesn't support AVX.
now, can you please post your GPU ?
dxdiag should be able to give you what we're looking for
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(04-15-2013, 09:09 PM)jesalvein Wrote: by the look of your CPU, I can confirm it doesn't support AVX.
now, can you please post your GPU ?
dxdiag should be able to give you what we're looking for

May you tell me how you knew that "by the look of your CPU, I can confirm it doesn't support AVX"? Just out of interest (although I'm not sure I will get itBiggrin)
Also, I'm sorry but I don't know where to find what my GPU is, can you tell me please? Anyway here is my dxdiag full text
.txt   DxDiag.txt (Size: 44,88 KB / Downloads: 211)
ouch.
An intel integrated GPU ?
Doesn't seem to be compatible with dx10 or 11.

Avx Is an instruction set supported by modern preocessors (i5, i7)
I'm pretty sure your laptop is something like 4 or 5 years old.

Definitely, you won't go far with this when using pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-15-2013, 09:38 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ouch.
An intel integrated GPU ?
Doesn't seem to be compatible with dx10 or 11.

Avx Is an instruction set supported by modern preocessors (i5, i7)
I'm pretty sure your laptop is something like 4 or 5 years old.

Definitely, you won't go far with this when using pcsx2

Well actually it's my temporary replacement, my previous one has HDD problem from manufacturer (they didn't realize until it got us & until the warranty is endedBiggrin) & it was i7, would that be better? because I intend to get my new one like this, or any other recommendations?
& don't all the labtops have "An intel integrated GPU"? so all of them aren't compatible with dx10 or 11?! By the way, dx10 shows up in my Gs plugin.
That screen also happen on dynasty5 empire on ending screen after finish conquering all the land and gradius V in a scene
(04-16-2013, 02:58 PM)billyash Wrote: That screen also happen on dynasty5 empire on ending screen after finish conquering all the land and gradius V in a scene

& also no fix yet? or can the fix refraction made for DW5 empire fix it?
Because if it can, maybe it can fix Recca no honno, it's worthy to try.
I doubt it. Flame of recca has ipu issues which is a different unit to the dw5 fix
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-16-2013, 03:19 PM)refraction Wrote: I doubt it. Flame of recca has ipu issues which is a different unit to the dw5 fix

Oh, you cared about it, you know what the issue is, then I can wish for a fix like DW5 empire, even if not soon enough. Thank you very much!
Even though they know the problem, fixing it wouldn't be so easy as you think. Patience IS a virtue.
(04-16-2013, 05:44 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: Even though they know the problem, fixing it wouldn't be so easy as you think. Patience IS a virtue.

That's what I meant by "even if not soon enough" in my previous post Biggrin . To put it in another way, I'm very happy someone cared about my request & even knew what the issue is about, which is a 1st step towards solving the issue, even if the 2nd step would take quite long Smile , so THANK YOU again for caring about it Smile

Also, may you answer my previous questions:
(04-15-2013, 09:43 PM)rereremo Wrote: Well actually it's my temporary replacement, my previous one has HDD problem from manufacturer (they didn't realize until it got us & until the warranty is endedBiggrin) & it was i7, would that be better? because I intend to get my new one like this, or any other recommendations?
& don't all the labtops have "An intel integrated GPU"? so all of them aren't compatible with dx10 or 11?! By the way, dx10 shows up in my Gs plugin.

I'm really grateful, & so sorry if I post so frequently, hope I'm not annoyingBlush