Flickering black screen every ~15sec
Hello,
It's been a long time that I have this problem and tried many things with no success. With all games, be in DX11 or 9, software or hardware, there is a flickering black screen about every 15-20 seconds, like a black frame. I'am using PCSX2 1.2.1, but I have this problem since long before that version. Skipframe is disabled and so is vsync. I really don't know how to solve this problem and would like some help please.

If it help, here is my PC specs :
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Intel Core i7 4790K
Nvidia GeForce GTX680 2Go
Ram 16Go 1600MHz

Sponsored links

try going into the GS plugin settings enable HW hack and turn on the Nvidia hack. it solved this problem for me before but it might not do a thing
Windows 10
Intel 5930k 4.2ghz/core
32 GBs of 2400MHz DDR4
AMD PoweColor 390X (GPUs are expensive or this would be in crossfire)
Please post all emulation settings.

Is this gamespecific or do you observe the same problem for different games? How many and which have you tested to confirm that?
Thanks for your answers.
I tried the Nvidia hack but it changed nothing and it isn't available while in software. So far, I tested about ten games. Usually I play 2D games like Atelier Iris or Ar Tonelico in software, while I play the 3D ones in hardware.

Here are the settings I use : PCSX2 giasof.zip

The games I tested are listed at the end of PCSX2_ui.ini.
I think the problem come from gsdx. In fact I tried an old version, gsdx 0.1.14, and the problem disapeared. However, the performances gap between that version and gsdx 0.1.16 could clearly be seen. Isn't there a gsdx 0.1.15 that I could test ?