Flickering noise instead of highlighted text
Hi,

I have some kind of flickering noise where I should instead have some highlighted text. The game is ICO.
It makes the menus very impractical.
I tried tweaking the graphics settings with no avail.
I have tried this on 2 configs (my desktop and my laptop) and the problem is present on both.

Thank you,

Screenshot included, it is hard to see on a still image but the "noise" is on the selected option ("On").

[Image: flAzcpo.png]

Sponsored links

Are there cases of problems which might be related ?
Go to Config > Video (GS) > Plugin Settings, set Renderer to "OpenGL (Hardware), turn on "Enable HW Hacks", go to Configure Hacks, and enable the "Unscale Point Line" hack.
I have PCSX2 1.4 and it seems "Unscale Point Line" is not in here. Should I get one of these more recent (experimental ?) builds ?

Edit :
Have tried on PCSX 1.5 with "Unscale Point Line" the problem is not solved. Moreover now all the screen is washed out/whiter, regardless of "Unscale Point Line".
(02-27-2017, 10:36 PM)cwukk Wrote: I have PCSX2 1.4 and it seems "Unscale Point Line" is not in here. Should I get one of these more recent (experimental ?) builds ?

Edit :
Have tried on PCSX 1.5 with "Unscale Point Line" the problem is not solved. Moreover now all the screen is washed out/whiter, regardless of "Unscale Point Line".

Actually it seems like the washed out look is the correct one with regards to the original game, but there is still this weird highlight problem.