Folder Memory Card Manager(FMCM)
Ok I added a new version(I hope I didn't break something Tongue2 )

Sponsored links

Seems all good! Thanks. One final request. Can you either (a) make the move feature start from the directory of the exe instead of all the way back at the root of the pc's hdd, or (b) remove 'move' and add drag n 'drop to the gui window, or © both Tongue ?
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
Ok the first is done but about the second...dropping files over the gui is easy(btw I have to think of a criteria on how to restrict the folders accepted,to only allow dropping folders names that contains something).
Also dragging files from the gui to some external window can be a problem because I don't know if the method I can't think of will work correctly on all windows versions(XP,Vista,7,8,10(especially 10))

Edit:The "dropping folders to the gui" is also done and for the "dragging folders from the gui"...well,just use the copy/move menus(as I sad it's not easy with the language I use)

New version added
Oh snap, didn't even get an email notification about your reply. Thanks, that should be good enough.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
I put it in the memcards folder but it says to put it in the directory even though it is in the right place help?
(11-19-2020, 03:00 AM)alpha4706 Wrote:
I put it in the memcards folder but it says to put it in the directory even though it is in the right place help?

You have to place it where pcsx2.exe is not inside the memcards folder
I put the program in the latest dev build(portable) folder where pcsx2.exe is located, but it still asks me to put it in the pcsx2 folder?

Edit: I tried putting it in PCSX2 1.6.0 folder as well. It opened but didn't show anything despite that I already have cards in my memcards folder.

Any help would be appreciated.
Ok, from reading the last three pages, I figured I have to make a folder inside memcards folder and name it something.ps2 and then put both my memory cards into it? I just did that and the program does show the name of the folder but doesn't show memory cards. I tried this on PCSX2 v1.6.0 portable. The program doesn't even work with the dev builds because they now have a GameIndex.yaml file.

Is this program working for anyone? Can I get some help here?
Yes,it doesn't work on the latest beta(or to be excact,from the time they change to the new database file)
The problem is,I don't have much free time to update it
As a simple fix,you can just get the old file and place in into the pcsx2 folder
PCSX2(the latest beta)don't use that anymore so there is be no compatibility issues

My program just uses the old database to create the list

And btw my program don't require you to create any folders,that's on the pcsx2 side(how to convert your normal memory card into a folder memory card)

Config=>Memory Cards=>Select your .ps2 card=>click on Convert=>Set a name=>Convert=>wait until it finishes=>Select that new folder=>click on Insert and select Port 1(do the same for your other card on slot 2)

Run my program with GameIndex.dbf file in the same directory as pcsx2 and it should work(as I said,the latest beta of pcsx2 will ignore that file so there will be no problems)
Thank you for the response. I understand what you're saying but as I described, I also tried your program on 1.6.0 but it doesn't display my memory cards.