Poll: Was this useful to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
29.17%
7 29.17%
Yes
16.67%
4 16.67%
No
54.17%
13 54.17%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

For everyone with issues starting PCSX2 Mac
Imgburn ftw ^^ although AATC I did not. But I only used it as a control to help diagnose my problem and then deleted it. Hopefully that is not a thread closing legality issue

Sponsored links

(07-16-2012, 02:43 PM)pribylsnbits Wrote: Imgburn ftw ^^ although AATC I did not. But I only used it as a control to help diagnose my problem and then deleted it. Hopefully that is not a thread closing legality issue

I don't get what you are trying to convey there, but does it work now?
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
I keep getting this when I load the Lion 0.9.7 version and can't for the life of me figure out why it refuses to load the GS plugin? I checked the contents of the app and it shows the plugin libraries being there but doesn't want to recognise them. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My guess would be you are missing CG framework so the GS plugin can't load
Always listen to Zedr0n, he made this app, after all ^_^
Hi, I have Snow Leopard 10.6.8. I followed both guides. I already had the latest xQuartz because I use Wineskins alot. I installed cg_3_1_0013 - Cg Toolkit 3.1 April 2012. I installed pcsx2SL.pkg. I completed the first guide without issue. PCSX2 opens for a few seconds then closes by itself with no error message.

In the second guide you said I have to use X11 not xquartz, I can only find an xquartz.app. There is no X11.app. Do you mean I need to switch back to the original X11? That would be a big hassle because I use Wineskin wrappers quite a bit. So, I did everything you said in guide 2 but I used the terminal in xquartz, made no difference. Thanks in advance for any help.
No, you don't need original X11.
(07-28-2012, 10:28 AM)hadept Wrote: Hi, I have Snow Leopard 10.6.8. I followed both guides. I already had the latest xQuartz because I use Wineskins alot. I installed cg_3_1_0013 - Cg Toolkit 3.1 April 2012. I installed pcsx2SL.pkg. I completed the first guide without issue. PCSX2 opens for a few seconds then closes by itself with no error message.

In the second guide you said I have to use X11 not xquartz, I can only find an xquartz.app. There is no X11.app. Do you mean I need to switch back to the original X11? That would be a big hassle because I use Wineskin wrappers quite a bit. So, I did everything you said in guide 2 but I used the terminal in xquartz, made no difference. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thats wierd. I had both the original X11.app and the xQuartz.app...

Tried spotlighting it?

And when you say it opens, do you mean that you can see the PCSX2 windows? Or does it just jump a bit in the dock?
Hi. My PCSX2 was working fine up till today. Now, I get the following code between booting an ISO and loading a save state (at which point the app crashes):
ZZogl-PG: Calling GSinit.
ZZogl-PG: GSinit finished.
ZZogl-PG: Calling GSopen.
ZZogl-PG: Creating ZZOgl window.
ZZogl-PG: Got Doublebuffered Visual!
ZZogl-PG: glX-Version 1.4
Xlib: extension "XFree86-VidModeExtension" missing on display "/tmp/launch-Ol0m8K/org.macosforge.xquartz:0".
ZZogl-PG: Depth 24
ZZogl-PG: You have Direct Rendering!
ZZogl-PG: Using multitexturing.
ZZogl-PG: Maximum texture size is 8192 for Tex_2d and 8192 for Tex_NV.
ZZogl-PG: Disabling MRT depth writing.
ZZogl-PG: Initialization successful.
ZeroSPU2: Initialized portaudio...
ZeroSPU2: Created sound stream successfully...
ZeroSPU2: Started sound stream successfully...
ZZogl-PG: Current game CRC is bb3d833a.
Segmentation fault: 11
logout

[Process completed]

The same thing also happens whenever I start a game without save states. I tried re-downloading all of the plugins, but to no avail. Any ideas?

Also, this pops up occasionally:
pcsx2: Fatal IO error 35 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server /tmp/launch-Ol0m8K/org.macosforge.xquartz:0

If it's relevant, I'm using the 0.9.7 build released earlier this month.
(07-29-2012, 02:07 AM)Kaze Wrote: Thats wierd. I had both the original X11.app and the xQuartz.app...

Tried spotlighting it?

And when you say it opens, do you mean that you can see the PCSX2 windows? Or does it just jump a bit in the dock?

It just jumps a bit in the dock. No windows appear. I keep running a full system search of x11.app and it's no where to be found. Only xquartz.app can be found.