Forbidden Siren 2 (SCE) Intro hangs
This SONY game played well many years ago and now I no longer can get past the intro stage. After you find your father dead it plays a cut-scene then goes to the timeline HUB to automatically continue the game. After that is goes to a black screen. I thought a FMV was the problem but the MPEG hack did not fix it. Console gives no error.

What I've tried:

OPGL HW SW
DX11 HW SF

Safe Hacks to 1 (No speed hacks)
Extra + Preserve Sign
(Clamp) Full
EE (Interpreter)
VU (Interpreter)

EE Timing Hack
Skip MPEG Hack
Delay V1F Stalls

2014 PCSX2 builds crash loading a game complaining about "Just in Time feature or something.
Early 2011 Builds do not work either.

Any ideas? Thanks

https://pastebin.com/y3SnhWCW (Emu log)

Sponsored links

not a valid bug report.
moved to general discussion

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go