Force Unleashed
Hi, i just installed PCSX2 with the hope that i could play Force Unleashed on PC, and i can make the game to run, only there are some graphical problems and i cant see all the img. Also, i wanted to ask if i can play the game with the keyboard not with the game pad.

I saw that someone here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2494-page...+unleashed made the game to work on an AMD, i have an Intel 8400, with 2Gb ram and Gigabyte 9800 GT video.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you,

Sponsored links

Did you read the full post for the game in that thread and look at the screenshots? Smile
(03-04-2009, 01:32 AM)Jasperking Wrote: Did you read the full post for the game in that thread and look at the screenshots? Smile

Yes, the screenshots look ok, only i need a configuration for Intel, cuz he's useing AMD Sad I dont have GSDX 0.1.13 and some more options, and is not working that well for me yet.

I'm kinda new with this, and i dont know much about configuring the soft, but i try to learn.
It would be a good idea to post a screenshot of your configuration window and also the speedhacks your are using etc

heres the thread for gsdx where you can get older versions if you need to;

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html

Although in the post you linked to, the person creating the screenshots with those plugins said
Post Compatibility: Ingame

This means that the game has too many graphical artifacts to be playable or can not be played till the end.
since you have intel, you will get better performance but post your system specs too.
use GSdx0.1.14 ssse3 version and enable NATIVE option in it and disable texture filtering
rest all other option you can try same as his.
(03-04-2009, 01:05 AM)paltinis Wrote: Also, i wanted to ask if i can play the game with the keyboard not with the game pad.

Didn't see that part

If you still want to know, it is probably easier to set up the keyboard than the gamepad with the current plugins Smile (havent tried setting up a gamepad myself)
Ok i post now a screenshot with the config, but i dont know what speedhacks are, if oyu tell me where i can find them i can post them also.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6582/72845818.png here is the config one.

BTW i tried with "GSdx0.1.14 ssse3 version and enable NATIVE option in it and disable texture filtering" and it dose not work good, there is something with the colors that dont get along. I tryed there all the modules, but none work good by default, so i was thinking that maybe i can use ZeroGS 0.97.1 because has the most configs, but i duno how to set it Sad i tried different options on it, but is like a luck game for me to find the correct config.

Thank you for the replies.
It is probably the same bug Star Wars Revenge of the Sith has,so most probably you can do nothing to fix it...just hope a new version of PCSX2 fixes it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-04-2009, 01:58 PM)Bositman Wrote: It is probably the same bug Star Wars Revenge of the Sith has,so most probably you can do nothing to fix it...just hope a new version of PCSX2 fixes it

Ok thank you, i'll look forward than for a new release than, due to all these good games lost like Fable 2, and KOTOR 3 (witch will become MMO) and other more, there are not many games to play or wait for anymore Sad