Formatting Falied error
Star 
For some reason my memory card file got corrupted, after a lot of effort I managed to find a month old version of the file that wasn't corrupted.
I put the file in the memory card folder and started the emulator. However, the emulator does not open the memory card because it needs to be formatted.
When I go into the bios to format the file, the format fails.
How to solve this error? i don't want to lose the save of this memory card because there are many important and saved things in the game that i would not want to lose. What do I do ? How can I format ??

I really need your help
Here's the photo of the continuous error that appears when I try to format the memory card

If anyone knows a way I can uncorrupt the file and keep my data saved I also appreciate it!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

unfortunately, apart from restoring the file if you have some VSS enabled enabled on windows, your memcard is probably lost.
fomatting it will delete all the data, btw.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-16-2021, 08:06 AM)jesalvein Wrote: unfortunately, apart from restoring the file if you have some VSS enabled enabled on windows, your memcard is probably lost.
fomatting it will delete all the data, btw.

Do you know any way I can uncorrupt the memory card ?
as said above
Quote:unfortunately, apart from restoring the file if you have some VSS enabled enabled on windows, your memcard is probably lost.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
PS2 memory cards do not have any natural data recovery capabilities, and this carries over into emulation. If the card is corrupted by a poorly coded game or by prematurely powering off the console (or emulator) during a memory card operation, the damage can range from nothing at all to full memory card corruption, depending on the exact moment power was shut off. Sounds like here the memory card was completely destroyed by it.