Forum super slow if loading at all
its quite normal for some hops to completely disregard icmp requests to reduce DDoS attacks, these seem to be mainly around the point your packet leaves the ISP, but your trace looks 100% perfect to me.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif?ex=65f40671&is=65e19171...551a681a&=]

Sponsored links

it all seem to work fine last few days. Though I like to mention this isnt the first time this happened for past 2 or 3 years around the november~ January time frame this whole site starts the whole randomly slow or not loading issue. To many variables here to know what really causes it i just know each time it happened its been on UK side.

Either way things seem to be fine.
Good, I'm glad things are back to normal Smile

something is definitely wrong with the host, cause web site has been refusing to load or going so slow for last few days that i just give try to get here. And no it is not my ISP or my PC ever other website i go to works fine. Including guru3d which is in the Netherlands and has no problem loading Which has the same ping as this place. Only difference this webpage/forums have huge issue loading speeds or not loading at all.

I have treid on 3 different PC and use both DSL and FIOS they all have same issue with same site so something is wrong. This is all completly random one moment issues next loads fine
im presuming there is packet loss somewhere, i have had zero trouble with the website, in fact any time this has been reported. I am in the UK admittedly, but if the problem was soley down to the host, it would affect everybody, including me.

Same here but apparently it is not a single case problem...I wonder if there is anything we can do about this
[Image: newsig.jpg]
The above post took me about 5+ minutes of starring at Blank screen before it loaded the page and other 3 to log in and probably another 2 to load the posting screen. And most the time loading and logging in is way worse. on this site.

This post took about 2 min to load and get logged in. So Router some where near the server is obviously dropping packets. And i know its not on verizon NY network or the us side, According to plotping and visual route all the problems are on uk side cause that is where all the packet lose is showing.

I really do hope this problem get fix. cause it make checking updates almost impossible.
Hmm.. long time ago wanted to play 1 online game ,US servers. Game not free ,but i was on trial so no a big deal.
My provider good ,other sites working,so on.
Ping in game up to 9999 ,i just cant move. So after that playing only on European side Smile
But maybe i was just not lucky and this issue was fixed later.
its one of those random days I am actual able to access this place. and its still the only website i visit that is out of states that has this issue. so sad it hard to keep tabs on pcsx2 these days
i dont know if itll make any difference, but i noticed that in traceroutes our site was resolving as 2net.gr, which has nothing to do with us, in fact their site isn't even hosted by the same company! So i got that corrected, traceroutes should now resolve to pcsx2.net.

I don't know if that will have any bearing on the slowness problem some people are having, but i guess that's one problem out of the way.