Laptop: Samsung Np-R580
Cpu: Intel Core i5 i5-430M / 2.26 GHz
Ram: 4gb DDR3
Hard drive: 500gb HDD
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 310M
Pcsx2 Plugins:
gs: GSdx 5334 (msvc 16.00, sse41) 0.1.16 [gsdx32-sse4-r5350]
Spu2: Spu2-x r5324 2.0.0 [spu-x-r5350]

The game does run however i have like 40fps an its really choppie/un playable was wondering if there was anything i could do or if my plugins are wrong or what. I can provide more info if needed. Again thanks for any help i have tryed allot of different things from the internet and none have helped you are my only hope ><

Sponsored links

That is really old build try newer svn builds (svn buils will allow you to pick the nvidia gpu to run the game would expect all whole lot though as that is low end entry level gpu at best) can give mtvu hack a try but I not sure there much that can be done. those specs are low end as far emulations goes.

Make sure connected to power cord and max performance under power settings is used, but would really keep an eye on temperatures of the system.. Native res/ maybe 2x might be possible but i doubt it will run full speed i could be wrong
I updated teh svn build and enabled the mtv hack that you recommended and it seems to be runing stable now at 60 fps ! run with with more then just the 2 cores seems to have fixed the issue Laugh Thanks ! +1 for you sir
(11-29-2013, 08:08 AM)Killzjoyzz Wrote: I updated teh svn build and enabled the mtv hack that you recommended and it seems to be runing stable now at 60 fps ! run with with more then just the 2 cores seems to have fixed the issue Laugh Thanks ! +1 for you sir

great to know
Expermiment with speedhacks. Also make sure you are in native resolution as your system is quite old and not very strong. Set power plan to high performance mode to avoid throttling.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti