Fps issue
Kingdom hearts 2 final mix. my fps counter says i'm getting solid 60, but I feel drops, not major ones but annoying ones to say the least. specs: amd fx 6100 gtx 660 8 gb RAM

I am using version

Sponsored links

whats are your configuration settings
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Be more specific please... I'm noob
go to the config tab and click on emulation settings. list all of the setting you have set in there.
(11-01-2013, 03:05 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: go to the config tab and click on emulation settings. list all of the setting you have set in there.

emotion engine: recompiler
round mode chop/zero

iop recompiler

clamping mode normal

vu0 microvurecompiler
v01 same thing

frame skipping disabled

hope that helps
probably not what you were looking for
Do you have any speed hacks enabled?
(11-01-2013, 03:11 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Do you have any speed hacks enabled?

nope, they didn't seem to do anything
however disabling the fps limiter was a little too fast
Ok what it seems like is that a background process is just doing something for a little bit and then it stops. I haven't found great way to stop this except for making sure any other programs are closedplus it's fairly common so your probably going to have to live with it
(11-01-2013, 03:19 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Ok what it seems like is that a background process is just doing something for a little bit and then it stops. I haven't found great way to stop this except for making sure any other programs are closedplus it's fairly common so your probably going to have to live with it

yeah, it's just weird I see yt vids with people running it with equal or worse specs without any drops. killing backround programs kinda helped. not entirely, but kida
alot of those people running at "full speed" are not actually running at full speed. The video capture built into pcsx2 records frame by frame and when the video is played back it will be at full speed even though the game was running far below full speed.