Frame drop in dragon ball z tenkaichi 3
I've recently installed pcsx2 on my mac and i was really excited to play my childhood games. I downloaded dbz and it boots up fine. The problem i'm getting is that when i want to start a fight(duel) in the game, the frame drops from 50 fps to 4 fps and because of that reason the game is practically unplayable.
These are my mac's specs:
MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2010)
Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 256 MB

Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored links

Which version do you use? 0.9.7 Alpha (native MacOS-port) or pcsx2-ce (wineskin-port of 1.0)?
Get a decent machine and you're good to go.
2 player game on dbzbt3 can be quite demanding.
Better play it on your ps2 until you can afford a better machine
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
the mentioned version is 0.9.6

(06-23-2015, 07:24 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Get a decent machine and you're good to go.
2 player game on dbzbt3 can be quite demanding.
Better play it on your ps2 until you can afford a better machine

for the time being will it be good if i upgrade my ram from 4 gig to 8 gig?
Try to use pcsx2-ce. Your ram is not the problem. Probably it is your cpu. But hard to say without knowing the exact model.
Hi everyone, i have the same problem also with God Hands and The Shadow of the Titans Sad i mean, i can play but the fps are at 20-30 at max so the emulation goes slowly.. any suggest?
Is there a way to speed up the emulator that i'm using? It is the PCSX2 0.9.8..
My machine is:
MacBook Air
Processor: 1,3 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Grafic : Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
Thank you guys!
(07-01-2015, 10:43 PM)AleRussian7 Wrote: Hi everyone, i have the same problem also with God Hands and The Shadow of the Titans Sad i mean, i can play but the fps are at 20-30 at max so the emulation goes slowly.. any suggest?
Is there a way to speed up the emulator that i'm using? It is the PCSX2 0.9.8..
My machine is:
MacBook Air
Processor: 1,3 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Grafic : Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
Thank you guys!

Please make your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's
I just thought that we might have the same problem so why not try to solve both in the same moment?
Btw i'll do like you say and thank you for your great welcome as new member of this forum!
(07-01-2015, 11:49 PM)AleRussian7 Wrote: I just thought that we might have the same problem so why not try to solve both in the same moment?
Btw i'll do like you say and thank you for your great welcome as new member of this forum!

you're welcome.
please make your own thread, thanks
(07-01-2015, 11:49 PM)AleRussian7 Wrote: I just thought that we might have the same problem so why not try to solve both in the same moment?

You made recycling of the thread in the moment absurd when you had exactly the same problem but didn't even read the posted suggestions to solve the problem.

And highly probable your notebook is too weak.